Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who's heading to Phoenix Next Weekend?

Who is gonna be at the races next weekend? If you are, come on by the pits and say hi. TAF535!!

The next three races are all in AZ!!!!

WMC

Re: Who's heading to Phoenix Next Weekend?

Sorry we will be missing this one. Kick ass and take names

sent from the best phone on earth

Quote Originally Posted by Outboardguru View Post
    Who is gonna be at the races next weekend? If you are, come on by the pits and say hi. TAF535!!

The next three races are all in AZ!!!!

Good luck and I hope you win your class. Too bad they scheduled this race the same weekend as SD Bayfair. My buddy and I were just talking about the PHX races yesterday.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PokerRun388 View Post
    Good luck and I hope you win your class. Too bad they scheduled this race the same weekend as SD Bayfair. My buddy and I were just talking about the PHX races yesterday.
    We actually ran this race every year with Bayfair. There was some giant rift over Lucas Oil not getting paid and so they moved our race to Firebird in Phoenix. It was awesome racing in Mission Bay.

Quote Originally Posted by Outboardguru View Post
    We actually ran this race every year with Bayfair. There was some giant rift over Lucas Oil not getting paid and so they moved our race to Firebird in Phoenix. It was awesome racing in Mission Bay.
    Pretty bummed about this too. Would have been great if they could have worked it out. Good luck!!

I am pumped up about this race

We will be there. My wife's favorite part are the crackers. Maybe Andrew will let her sit in the 550 for a picture!

With bells on! I will be there with bells on.

Wendi

Who's heading to Phoenix Next Weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
    With bells on! I will be there with bells on.
    Maybe you can share some of your awesome photos. So bummed we are going to miss them race. But as always wishing all the drivers good luck and be safe. Tony you rock and Andrew good luck in the cracker!!!! I can't forget about my friend Eddie Knox with Problem Child whoo hoo!!!!

WESTERNAERO
    How far is the track from Peoria? Maybe I'll go.