Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: my new lil ford

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider View Post
    There is a great sealer out that works great.
    what is it called?

Zacho, is there only ford builders in Tucson, never hear of any big chevy motors coming out of Tucson?

Quote Originally Posted by jdg911 View Post
    Zacho, is there only ford builders in Tucson, never hear of any big chevy motors coming out of Tucson?
    Peto builds the motors for the Predator skaters, Koerner built Wedic's motor and mostly Chevys and I havent heard of a ford from Performance Engine...

How is the motor coming?

Quote Originally Posted by Hotfish View Post
    How is the motor coming?
    Its on the stand at the shop. Keeping my business afloat is the priority these days. I have about an hour more of glass work to do and then the boat will ready for new gel in the engine bay. I got the mini alternator down at the shop and we gotta send the front plate back to the CNC for how we are gonna mount the alternator. The only other ting I need is the carb parts from braswell.

understand about keeping Business going. Hope you can get it ready for this summer!

me too man! I dont know if you know my engine builder - Jeff Koerner - but I guarantee you will understand/appreciate his attention to detail, and that has alot to do with me not trying push goals that I cannot afford. basically a lesson in patience... and I get to witness how the best of the best do things...
    I think it will be good to go next spring, Heather said it WILL be ready in march - and she really is the boss...

My Business is steadily growing slowly and to me that is Mega. Its definitely a bigger challenge than I expected, but I do see the light. And seeing the "light" means the last 10% of the motor has never been closer. I hope to have it on the dyno in the next couple 6 weeks and on the water shortly after that. If the Pump isnt overwhelmed and business stays good, I intend to race the ProZach in the near future

Looking good Zach!!!

Glad to hear your business is growing!