Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: my new lil ford

I see the odyssey batteries a lot recently. I can't remember why I bought the kinetik deal when I did but I spent a lot of time on that purchase. I can't remember a lot of details on my boat anymore! Lol. I did just see that one of my intake pressure gauges leaked out all the oil jizz. That really is sucky!!

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider View Post
    I hear the Audisey batteries are the way to go and more reliable and liter than Optimas. Also Optimas are made in Mexico now and can fail at any time. Looks like it's time for me to change out. Lol.
    ive dropped cells in two of my optimas thats why i dont run them anymore what are you running dustin

Quote Originally Posted by Zacho! View Post
    I see the odyssey batteries a lot recently. I can't remember why I bought the kinetik deal when I did but I spent a lot of time on that purchase. I can't remember a lot of details on my boat anymore! Lol. I did just see that one of my intake pressure gauges leaked out all the oil jizz. That really is sucky!!
    They are kind of new and about the same price as Optimas. Ya ur good with what u have. Bummer about ur gauge. Is the rubber rotted out or can it be refilled?

Quote Originally Posted by Just Electric View Post
    ive dropped cells in two of my optimas thats why i dont run them anymore what are you running dustin
    I am unfortunately running the blue top starting Optima battery. Will switch soon for sure!

I am unfortunately running the blue top starting Optima battery. Will switch soon for sure!
    I have an Optima Yellow as a back up. lol
    No Idea on the gauge. Identicle one is right next to it and still like new. Autometer boost gauges...

I have an Optima Yellow as a back up. lol
    No Idea on the gauge. Identicle one is right next to it and still like new. Autometer boost gauges...
    If the rubber seal is still good than you can refill it with mineral oil. Sounds like you are on the home streatch. :-)

If the rubber seal is still good than you can refill it with mineral oil. Sounds like you are on the home streatch. :-)
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  130.7 KB... One of my favorites
    YName:  image.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  61.9 KB and one more...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  130.7 KB... One of my favorites
    YName:  image.jpg