Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Is it right????????

**** is a very strong word to use.The bosses here think it,s ok???

WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by pepper 689 View Post
    Yes I did put that in the reason for the ban. I got caught up in the moment sorry for typing that and fixed it this morning. Sorry I didn't take the high road sooner. It's seems like they came over here to bully my wife Wendi.

Quote Originally Posted by pepper 689 View Post
    No it is not right. And its being addressed at this very moment. People have been banned permanently and have been given time off for saying it. While I do not condone the use of that word, I also do not appreciate this particular game that's being played. Personally, I do not need the aggravation and headache. This is not the reason why I brought hotboat.com back to life. The personal attacks on both sides of the fence must stop. Its childish. And it does nothing for the boating community as a whole. This isn't a gang. Its a forum where people can come and share their experiences, good times, events, and chat with friends. Not make enemies. We cannot stop everyone from coming over here and attacking the people of this community, but I can stop our people from feeding in to the frenzy. And I will. I apologize for the comments made by the operators of this site, and I can assure you it will not happen again. The member who initially used that word has been given some time off. The other member who was banned for no apparent reason, has been unbanned. Lets grow up a little people and move past this. Thank you. HB

You are correct Sir.Common respect should be used at ALL times.

Is it right????????

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    Yes I did put that in the reason for the ban. I got caught up in the moment sorry for typing that and fixed it this morning. Sorry I didn't take the high road sooner. It's seems like they came over here to bully my wife Wendi.
    That was good of you to apologize. I caught bits and pieces, didn't really get the bully vibe but I could have missed it. They did bring some 'spirited' bantering with them though.

Not sure what you mean by coming over here. Topless and Her454 were HB members since at least 04. You have some damage control that needs to be taken care of ASAP. BTW why was Shintoo banned.?

Quote Originally Posted by Napanutt View Post
    That was good of you to apologize. I caught bits and pieces, didn't really get the bully vibe but I could have missed it. They did bring some 'spirited' bantering with them though.
    Not really,just stating a fact.Some words are just a just a way to push a button that is ugly.

I would suggest that you say that directly to Her454
    you seriously insulted someone very special to me and I would keep in mind that my kindness to you at last years Street Party comes with no guarantees for this year.
    That was awful and completely unacceptable

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby V View Post
    Not sure what you mean by coming over here. Topless and Her454 were HB members since at least 04. You have some damage control that needs to be taken care of ASAP. BTW why was Shintoo banned.?
    Bobby, thanks for your interest. But this hotboat.com is not the same hotboat.com of 2004. And as you are aware, there were hundreds of people who initially signed up on the site, most of whom have yet to post. I am fully aware of the damage this episode has caused, and like I said, I am taking steps to correct it and ensure it does not happen again. And again, as I mentioned above, the member who was banned for no apparent reason, has been unbanned. Personally I'm not sure of your motives, as you rarely, if ever come here and post anything other than negativity. If you've posted content or positive comments, I sincerely apologize for my statement. You, like everyone else, are welcome here. But again, as I stated above, there really is no need to feed this type of activity. Whats done is done, its being addressed and will not happen in the future. Thank you.

WHO is they?