Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Neighbors with barking dogs

My wonderful neighbors have two small shitzus that bark nonstop all day and all night. This has been going on since they moved in at the beginning of summer. I've tried talking to them and they deny that the dogs bark. My other neighbor went to their door when they were home and they wouldn't answer. These dogs woke me up twice last night and I can't think of anything to do other than stapling them to their front door.

Anyone else had this issue with a neighbor? How'd ya solve it?

Wendi
    Are you freaking kidding? My neighbor has 4 of them. Little fuckers I want to kill them on most days. I've literally thought about it too! We have battled back and forth for YEARS!!! They act badass behind the fence but when they get out and I see them they run like little bitches. I dislike small yappy dogs. Resolution: Call everyday to the humane society and complain about barking dogs. They will come out and give them warnings, then they will start ticketing them, getting into their pockets. It works but you have to maintain consistency on this.

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    My wonderful neighbors have two small shitzus that bark nonstop all day and all night. This has been going on since they moved in at the beginning of summer. I've tried talking to them and they deny that the dogs bark. My other neighbor went to their door when they were home and they wouldn't answer. These dogs woke me up twice last night and I can't think of anything to do other than staple one them to their front door.

Dennis,
    I've been dealing with this for a good 10 years. Our neighbors just don't give a shit. If I can hear their dogs, so can they but they refuse to do anything about it. We've asked them, then resorted to animal control, that solved it for a bit, but it comes right back. They've got 3 dogs that bark all day.
    2 weeks ago they went away for a week and left the dogs out back and had someone come over and feed them. I got tired of the barking, went over and opened up their house and put the dogs inside so they could shit and piss in the house and bark all they wanted.
    They still bark but that made me feel better.

Neighbors with barking dogs

Quote Originally Posted by joker View Post
    dennis,
    i've been dealing with this for a good 10 years. Our neighbors just don't give a shit. If i can hear their dogs, so can they but they refuse to do anything about it. We've asked them, then resorted to animal control, that solved it for a bit, but it comes right back. They've got 3 dogs that bark all day.
    2 weeks ago they went away for a week and left the dogs out back and had someone come over and feed them. I got tired of the barking, went over and opened up their house and put the dogs inside so they could shit and piss in the house and bark all they wanted.
    lol! 👏
    www.nickroseinsurance.com
    CA: 661.253.1131
    AZ: 928-669-2900

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Dennis,
    I've been dealing with this for a good 10 years. Our neighbors just don't give a shit. If I can hear their dogs, so can they but they refuse to do anything about it. We've asked them, then resorted to animal control, that solved it for a bit, but it comes right back. They've got 3 dogs that bark all day.
    Nice!!!

What about some "special Doggy Treats" Maybe soaked in anti-freeze???
    Wait, did I just cross the line??? lol I would actually never do anything like that...
    I am lucky enough not to have this issue with my neighbors dog or my dog for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Dennis,
    That is so great!

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    My wonderful neighbors have two small shitzus that bark nonstop all day and all night. This has been going on since they moved in at the beginning of summer. I've tried talking to them and they deny that the dogs bark. My other neighbor went to their door when they were home and they wouldn't answer. These dogs woke me up twice last night and I can't think of anything to do other than stapling them to their front door.

Have the same issue at my house, went down to west marine bought one of those air horns in a can, every time they started barking I went out to the fence and blew that thing until there ears blew out. No more barking plus when the owner tried talking to me I blew it at him too.

Quote Originally Posted by blt4spd View Post
    Have the same issue at my house, went down to west marine bought one of those air horns in a can, every time they started barking I went out to the fence and blew that thing until there ears blew out. No more barking plus when the owner tried talking to me I blew it at him too.
    LMFAO.
    Great visual blowing the horn in the owners face when they are trying to talk to you lol

Quote Originally Posted by blt4spd View Post
    Lmao, I can envision the guy starting to talk, then all he hears is the damn horn.