Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The UFO II

WMC
    You did a lot of research on the boat and alot of work. Wow the story and photos is a true testimant to you and your son's love of boating. Thank you for sharing and if you want to upload more photos it would be our pleasure to view them.

:cower:
    Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    You did a lot of research on the boat and alot of work. Wow the story and photos is a true testimant to you and your son's love of boating. Thank you for sharing and if you want to upload more photos it would be our pleasure to view them.
    It's been a pleasure of mine to live up here in Washington and to know John and Ian on a personal level. Their work and passion displayed to the UFO II has been nothing short of outstanding in every way. The boat is truly being represented in its original fashion and hope to see this boat on the water for many years to come.

@Jrork - I saw your build / restoration / tracking down the history thread on another site and I really enjoyed the reading. I love the look of that boat. You guys did a great job. I hope to see it in person some day.

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wright On! View Post
    :cower:

It's been a pleasure of mine to live up here in Washington and to know John and Ian on a personal level. Their work and passion displayed to the UFO II has been nothing short of outstanding in every way. The boat is truly being represented in its original fashion and hope to see this boat on the water for many years to come.
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerThat99 View Post
    @Jrork - I saw your build / restoration / tracking down the history thread on another site and I really enjoyed the reading. I love the look of that boat. You guys did a great job. I hope to see it in person some day.
    Thank you so very much. All the props go to my son in deciding to jump on this boat sight unseen. This boat has helped us make so many new friends it's unbelievable. Thanks again.

ps........Brian, hope you and your family have a fantastic Thanksgiving. Say hi and hope to see you on the water next year.

What's the verdict here? How's it going to work?

Wendi

The UFO II

I say we get all the pics up them in a new thread and le the people vote by quoting the picture. We do this until the first week of December thoughts??