Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Party Bus View Post
    That's Kelly more good friends her husbands name is Scott. I've known them since 2005 and you would never thing she has two little babys. They own a Nordic Boat.
    I think they did own a Nordic and I know they lived in Cali, we met them Memorial Day weekend at Havasu in 2007 or 08, we were going to the "Pimp n Ho" party in Vegas that weekend too and they almost came with us, we had a crazy times when we used to go to the Vegas parties, maybe I'll post a few pics, there off the wall.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    I think they did own a Nordic and I know they lived in Cali, we met them Memorial Day weekend at Havasu in 2007 or 08, we were going to the "Pimp n Ho" party in Vegas that weekend too and they almost came with us, we had a crazy times when we used to go to the Vegas parties, maybe I'll post a few pics, there off the wall.
    They still have their Nordic and Scotts back has been doing alot better after the Trope Truck Crash. That's why they rented that poontoon he could not get in the Nordic but his good to go now.

Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Party Bus View Post
    They still have their Nordic and Scotts back has been doing alot better after the Trope Truck Crash. That's why they rented that poontoon he could not get in the Nordic but his good to go now.
    If you see either of them ask them if they remember some kooks from Lake of the Ozarks (LOTO) that were going to a big party (Pimp N Ho) in Vegas that weekend, here's some pics of all os us fools together.

Quote Originally Posted by phatcat View Post
    Unfortunately we'll be in the city this weekend.....we have the floors going in this weekend and we need to be there to get the design right........we'll be eating out at night though as we won't have a functioning kitchen for a couple of weeks!!

Maybe we can hook up with some of the guys from the forums one night!!
    Sounds good. Maybe another time. Where's your place in town? We are on t he North side, off Kiowa and Palo Verde.