Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Skee View Post
    Thinkin' of headin' down there Sept 19 thru 22nd....Haven't been there in quite some time (usually go up River near Needles,my Dad lives there)...Anyway,think about headin' down there,but I will probably be "camp tenting"...Give me some pointer's on the best place to go,would ya? Thank's in advance.....Skee
    Awww..man...looked at my work schedule wrong....Won't be headin' down until October11/12/13th now.....

Wendi
    Awww..man...looked at my work schedule wrong....Won't be headin' down until October11/12/13th now.....
    You should go to Havasu that is the weekend of the Drags!!! You can drive up for the day and hang out with us!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    You should go to Havasu that is the weekend of the Drags!!! You can drive up for the day and hang out with us!!
    Shit! Wendi....I am supposed to be at Havasu that weekend...I totally forgot....I am supposed to be there with....ready....I get the feeling some folk's don't "care" for him,but I am supposed to be there with Mike Fry and the Mean Streak TAH crew..but,yeah..Thank's for reminding me..I already took a vacation day for Monday the 14th! So,yeah..you will see me out there!
    Last edited by Skee; 09-06-2013 at 07:58 PM.

Wendi

What about Parker??

Shit! Wendi....I am supposed to be at Havasu that weekend...I totally forgot....I am supposed to be there with....ready....I get the feeling some folk's don't "care" for him,but I am supposed to be there with Mike Fry and the TAH crew..but,yeah..Thank's for reminding me..I already took a vacation day for Monday the 14th! So,yeah..you will see me out there!
    Yeah looking forward to seeing you in person!!!

Yeah looking forward to seeing you in person!!!
    I meant the "Mean Streak TAH crew...

What about Parker??

You guys doing the Lucas Drags in LHC too?
    Damn there's a lot going on out west in Oct and Nov. Boat drags at Havi and Chandler, NHRA at Vegas and Pomona, NASCAR in Phoenix. What to do? :p
    CH3NO2

What about Parker??

And Monsters Bash
    CH3NO2

WMC

Re: What about Parker??

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon View Post
    You guys doing the Lucas Drags in LHC too?
    Damn there's a lot going on out west in Oct and Nov. Boat drags at Havi and Chandler, NHRA at Vegas and Pomona, NASCAR in Phoenix. What to do? :p
    Yes we are doing LHC drags world finals and more

sent from the best phone on earth

Big street party at the emerald cove on oct 11th...

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by boatnam1 View Post
    Big street party at the emerald cove on oct 11th...
    Did you see the new bar on CA side "The Sundance Outlaw"? Beer & Pizza.