Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: K-034 rebuild

Quote Originally Posted by PokerRun388 View Post
    Mrs.K I missed all the livestream racing today, but I wanted to know how you guys performed? and how the boat ran?
    The whole crew worked hard, unfortunately.. With all the changes we made, the boat wouldn't handle.. We played with the plates with some help from friends and if the MSD box didn't go out, I Think it would have handled, I was looking good until it went out. Going to get a new MSD box now and put it in tomorrow morning. Should be a better day tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerRun388 View Post
    Ok, thanks for the update! I can't wait too watch the K's and GN's run tomorrow morning! I'll be watching on the livestream here on HB! The coverage is really good, I got to watch a little of the GNs run today, but wasn't able to watch the Ks! I hope everything works out with the MSD and best of luck tomorrow morning! There are alot of us here on HB watching live from home!
    Awesome!!! Thanks for the support! I really think tomorrow will be a better day for us. Chris is just going to start at square one once it does handle and learn how to drive a new boat again. So, we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Awesome!!! Thanks for the support! I really think tomorrow will be a better day for us. Chris is just going to start at square one once it does handle and learn how to drive a new boat again. So, we will see.
    Takes time.. Patience, learn, improve.. Good luck to you guys!! We're all pullin for ya!!

Sent from somewhere on the water
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Seriously fuck a duck

Good luck tomorrow!

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Good luck tomorrow!

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!
    Thanks, Eli!!!! Heading to the track in just a few minutes.. Waiting on our kids to get their butts moving. Lol. It should be a better day, I feel better about it already.. I'll try to post updates as much as possible, it's just really hard to find time to post at the race.

Testing went good this morning! Lets hope the rest of the days goes the same😀

Can you please PM me about the new plates. I need to make sure of a few things.
    Hope all went well.