Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ

Monster Bash Poker Run November 1-3!!!

Ok, it is time to start talking about the Monster Bash Poker Run November 1-3. This is a great event that is relaxing, a great way to meet new people, and just a flat out blast to participate in. This is not like Desert Storm where it is madness all over the place. This is setup for boaters with boats 35' and less with special invite to a few of the Big Boys. Gary and Cookie Smith have been coming out with Predator, what a way to just chill and talk to the man that has gone 190mph in an open cockpit boat and have time to actually check out Predator. If you have ever thought about participating in a Poker Run, this is the BEST one to get your feet wet.

Here's the link to LakeRacer.com to check out past years pics and to sign up... Come on out and have a great time and while you're there wish me a Happy Birthday and buy me a free Bud Light! lol

http://www.lakeracerllc.com/
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

I am disturbed that I might not be able to make this again this year. Last year we did a little sponsoring and couldn't make it. Holding down a job really interferes with the finer things in life

Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I am disturbed that I might not be able to make this again this year. Last year we did a little sponsoring and couldn't make it. Holding down a job really interferes with the finer things in life
    You really shouldn't let work get in the way of a good time! I think you need to change that... lol
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

Wendi

World finals same weekend and we are sponsoring a few drivers that weekend. Sorry we will miss this! I know a few people IE unforgiven who is going

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    World finals same weekend and we are sponsoring a few drivers that weekend. Sorry we will miss this! I know a few people IE unforgiven who is going
    We will be attendance representing HOTBOAT.COM...BTW..I need to be stocked up with Shirts and a banner..I'll bring my own e-z up

Banned
    So there's Monster Bash, The World Final, The Run To The Sun Show, The Boat Drag's, Then the Desert Bash Poker Run.
    And they say theres nothing to do in Havasu.

WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    We will be attendance representing HOTBOAT.COM...BTW..I need to be stocked up with Shirts and a banner..I'll bring my own e-z up
    You got it!!! I'll send up shirts and banners. We are gonna design a big boat shirt!

I know a few of the menace marine crew will be there. I will be in glamis this year with some of our off road customers. Any one who hasn't done monster bash should really consider it. It is a lot of fun.

We did Monster Bash last year. It is truly a great time and is getting bigger each year. Sat. costume party is also a great time.

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace Marine View Post
    I know a few of the menace marine crew will be there. I will be in glamis this year with some of our off road customers. Any one who hasn't done monster bash should really consider it. It is a lot of fun.
    Dustin, Lets get all the boys together...Maybe you should let Darren take your boat out..maybe even Ryan...We got Menace Marine and HOTBOAT.COM covered