Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    The boat was there for the longest time, such a shame.

they had a two story boat at first and when they would cruise up and down the river it only had girls on it and jim drove it, then they got the pontoon, what a party
    :smilies_mit_hut029:

Quote Originally Posted by rioracr View Post
    they had a two story boat at first and when they would cruise up and down the river it only had girls on it and jim drove it, then they got the pontoon, what a party
    got a any pictures ?

Quote Originally Posted by rioracr View Post
    When i was 17 my buddy and i were staying at ah villa or la paz(PIRATES DEN) for you newer guys and got picked up by this boat and we said we would do the macho man contest. The boat was loaded with hot chicks and boones farm wine and the titties i got to see that day were incredible. Of course when we got to Sundance we confessed to not being of age and that we couldn't be in contest.....We magically got let in finished most the day in Sundance. Finally left the place minutes from passing out in the bushes out front of the place and got lucky my other buddy drove by to check on us and picked us up, it was 115 out I don't think we would of lived lol...One of the best days of my life.

The water side is starting to look good still alot to do ,I counted ten half finished projects on the water side .

WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by boatnam1 View Post
    When i was 17 my buddy and i were staying at ah villa or la paz(PIRATES DEN) for you newer guys and got picked up by this boat and we said we would do the macho man contest. The boat was loaded with hot chicks and boones farm wine and the titties i got to see that day were incredible. Of course when we got to Sundance we confessed to not being of age and that we couldn't be in contest.....We magically got let in finished most the day in Sundance. Finally left the place minutes from passing out in the bushes out front of the place and got lucky my other buddy drove by to check on us and picked us up, it was 115 out I don't think we would of lived lol...One of the best days of my life.
    That's a great story

A friend and his wife came to our place shes all proper in a good way and she kept asking questions about the place across the river from us "La Paz" I thought the many questions were odd but no big deal.When we were alone she asked is that place across from you Ah Villa and I told her it used to be she asked if Sundance was still there I told her just the building. So i asked her what the attraction was to all this she turned red and said me and my boy friend in high school used to sneak down here to go to Sundance to hear the bands and dance ,we had no money for food or a room so we slept in a tent in the dirt and ate canned soup ,warmed it by setting it in the sun . She said she was 16 lol
    Last edited by Mitch; 11-05-2012 at 08:56 AM.

WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    A friend and his wife came to our place shes all proper in a good way and she kept asking questions about the place across the river from us "La Paz" I thought the many questions were odd but no big deal.When we were alone she asked is that place across from you Ah Villa and I told her it used to be she asked if Sundance was still there I told her just the building. So i asked her what the attraction was to all this she turned red and said me and my boy friend in high school used to sneak down here to go to Sundance to hear the bands and dance ,we had no money for food or a room so we slept in a tent in the dirt and ate canned soup ,warmed it by setting it in the sun . She said she was 16 lol
    Nice... You can't make that stuff up.

Cool write up....used to go there in the 90's and even the last couple of years of the foam party....it was not one of the stops of the day, it was the stop and the last stop of the day. If you got parking on a 3 day weekend, you were lucky. Still have trophy's in the river house from the hot body and macho men contests....Not sure it could ever be the same, but it does not hurt to try...heck RR and Foxes have lasted...