Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Wendi

Sundance Saloon… Rumors, myths, and truths

Stopped by sundance yesterday did another tour with Jim Shubin looks like the opening is on schedule. They have staffed up to get the place complete. Liquor license approved and fireball will be plentiful as we told Jim it is the new tequila.

Every time I hear about Sundance it makes me think I was born a decade too late!! Sounds like I missed a great time...

wow great news! I had some drunkin times at that place over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Deranged View Post
    Every time I hear about Sundance it makes me think I was born a decade too late!! Sounds like I missed a great time...
    For some odd reason we have a bottle of that stuff sitting on our counter. I've had it before, but dont remember what it tastes like

Welcome to www.hotboat.com

HB

Quote Originally Posted by Deranged View Post
    LOL, I'm with you on that

some early pic's of the bar and two of their party boats, if you could put some pasties on the girls on last boat then we can add it to the record of Sundance
    Name:  jpeg.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  79.2 KBName:  jpeg_0001.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  82.2 KBName:  jpeg_0002.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  87.3 KB

Shubin was denied this feb.on his app for a Liquor license and does not have one . Also he did not pull any permits on his remodel / cleanup work it appears building officials have been watching the progress with no permits .

WMC
    Don't count it out yet. I read the parker pioneer. They have not been denied.
    Here's the link
    http://parkerpioneer.net/articles/20...a493369949.txt
    Last edited by WMC; 03-04-2013 at 09:55 PM.

Re: Sundance Saloon… Rumors, myths, and truths

Reminds me of a place where my dad used to race on thursday nights. Its called blarneys island on the fox lake in Illinois. Went there last year, first time to go since i was 5.

You would watch the races from the island or your boat, then after you would park at the island. Great time i had.

sent from my galaxy tab 2

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    Don't count it out yet. I read the parker pioneer. They have not been denied.
    Here's the link
    http://parkerpioneer.net/articles/20...a493369949.txt
    So you think the state will overide the recomended denial ? Highly unlikely ,the purpose of the board is to recommend to the state as what to do ?