Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I hope they open and I wish them all the luck in the world. I know they've worked hard to get the place open and I'm sure they spent a ton of cash in the process. Hopefully it will all work out well for everyone.
    Guess everyone will know at 12:00pm today. That is when they are supposed to open! Hope to see some pics of people there today.

Quote Originally Posted by ColeBoater View Post
    Guess everyone will know at 12:00pm today. That is when they are supposed to open! Hope to see some pics of people there today.
    Sundance Facebook post stated it was opening at 5pm today! 👍

Quote Originally Posted by SFV2RVR View Post
    Sundance Facebook post stated it was opening at 5pm today! ��
    Hopefully the breakfast burritos will still be served.....RD will need some breakfast about then.....

Quote Originally Posted by CampbellCarl View Post
    Hopefully the breakfast burritos will still be served.....RD will need some breakfast about then.....
    I'm sure RD will be drinking plenty of Beer-itos while he's there! Lol

So did they open??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    So did they open??

No! They are still up for sale and still working on it when we drove by yesterday.

Well, there are pix of it open on other sites......and on FB

I remember the bartenders having this device on the bar that they would place two cans of beer under ( usually upside-down , so they didn't have to mess with a pull-tab), then punch open the cans in one motion. At certain times of the day, beer was a two-for-one special, and they were doing "land office' business with the beer special. The late sixties/early seventies were one heck of a good time there. Good people, really bitchin' boats, music everywhere. I have a story which includes the Sundance.....One particular afternoon I took my Dad's hydro upstream to meet some friends already at the Sundance. Just before I came around the bend to have Sundance in view, I stood on the throttle, and roared wide open past the Sundance, knowing the place would be packed. I was 18 or 19. After passing the place, I turned around and went back and idled up to the dock, and tied up. Figuring that all eyes would be on me, wondering who this young throttle jockey was, I started walking across the dock, chest out, like the cock-o-the-walk. A second later my right foot found a mossy spot on the dock, and I bounced down on my ass and went into the water. I don't know if anyone laughed...I sure would have. I got out of the water and got back on the dock and walked in, butt full of algae and having just had eaten humble pie. Oh well...so much for being Mr. Big Shot! Beer please...

On rdp? Will and Wendi no doubt. That's cool. Glad they opened after all.

If they did, then they must have opened after we went by, they had all kinds of construction equipment and all locked up Saturday morning. If they really are open, we will be stoked! Been waiting for years! 😜