Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Wendi

Sundance Saloon… Rumors, myths, and truths

My goodness does this bring me some memories. I was too young to enjoy the good ole days. Then when I became of age, I had other things going on in my life. I have noticed that the entire Parker Strip is much calmer than I remember it. I very clearly remember being a kid on the beach, waiting for the Sundance boat to come by and pick up the girls. Being a pre-teen back then, it was awesome!
    I truly do hope they open this place back up. Now that I am in my mid 30's, I would love to see it again. I stopped by a few years ago, and took some photos of what was left, and came up to the road being closed. We use to head out there around 6 to 7 times per season. So I remember hearing lots of stories. Mainly accidents of the par-tiers coming back from the Sundance. We always stayed at Buckskin, So awesome back then. Now I hear they tore down the cabanas and leveled it out. Argh, hopefully this comes back. I can't wait! Thanks for the article!

Quote Originally Posted by Autophysn View Post
    My goodness does this bring me some memories. I was too young to enjoy the good ole days. Then when I became of age, I had other things going on in my life. I have noticed that the entire Parker Strip is much calmer than I remember it. I very clearly remember being a kid on the beach, waiting for the Sundance boat to come by and pick up the girls. Being a pre-teen back then, it was awesome!
    I truly do hope they open this place back up. Now that I am in my mid 30's, I would love to see it again. I stopped by a few years ago, and took some photos of what was left, and came up to the road being closed. We use to head out there around 6 to 7 times per season. So I remember hearing lots of stories. Mainly accidents of the par-tiers coming back from the Sundance. We always stayed at Buckskin, So awesome back then. Now I hear they tore down the cabanas and leveled it out. Argh, hopefully this comes back. I can't wait! Thanks for the article!
    Thanks for sharing! Hopefully it opens as planned on schedule, we'll see. Welcome to the site!!

Wendi
    Just got off the phone with Nick Shubin and I have an update on Sundance grand opening Memorial Weekend. Last week they received approval from the County for their liquor license. Meeting minutes have been sent to Liquor Control so they can get the actual Liquor license. Everything is looking good. They are working hard so they can get final approval from Health & Safety and Building & Code. We also discussed VIP passes for our members for Memorial Weekend. I will keep you all posted on that. I did mention to him FIREBALL Whiskey must be on hand. He is meeting with the Bar Manager this weekend and will make sure there is plenty

Wendi thanks for the update ......

Sundance Saloon… Rumors, myths, and truths

Fireball yea!
    CH3NO2

Awesome news! Thanks

Thanks for the update... looking forward to it's re-opening and Memorial Day weekend!

nice cant wait to go down memory lane