Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    So you think the state will overide the recomended denial ? Highly unlikely ,the purpose of the board is to recommend to the state as what to do ?
    It was do to back taxes. Open Sundance and pay back taxes win win and win for Hotboat. I want to have a Hotboat party there

Sundance Saloon… Rumors, myths, and truths

Great write up! Looking forward to the Sundance re-opening!
    www.nickroseinsurance.com
    CA: 661.253.1131
    AZ: 928-669-2900

Quote Originally Posted by EMBRACETHEHATE View Post
    Reminds me of a place where my dad used to race on thursday nights. Its called blarneys island on the fox lake in Illinois. Went there last year, first time to go since i was 5.

You would watch the races from the island or your boat, then after you would park at the island. Great time i had.

sent from my galaxy tab 2
    Sounds rad! Any pictures? Don't want to thread jack, in a new thread of course

I am by no means an expert on this, but it has happened before. It is ultimately the states decision as to whether or not they want to override the board, city council, and/or the mayors decision in such matter.

You have to think, as long as the courts get what they want ($$$) and all necessary preconditions are met for the application process it will be approved? My .02 anyway.

gothalos

They applied for a liquor license as in bar . Fyi there is not one Liquor only license on the Parker strip they are restaurants that serve alcohol .They had the only liquor only license 30 years ago . See you there on the 15 ill buy the first round.
    Last edited by Mitch; 03-05-2013 at 10:17 AM.

WMC
    What about me?

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    What about me?
    We have a bottle of Fireball un opened waiting for you Wendi and Vic when you stop by . This weekend ? Dark beer for Nick !

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    gothalos

They applied for a liquor license as in bar . Fyi there is not one Liquor only license on the Parker strip they are restaurants that serve alcohol .They had the only liquor only license 30 years ago . See you there on the 15 ill buy the first round.
    Oops lol. In that news article it says they are going to sell food as well? No wonder the parties there were off the hook, they only served liquid lunch and dinner lol.

I'll see you there!!

Wendi
    I've printed the article and am going to talk to Shubin Friday. Let's see what he has to say. I can't see him putting all this work and $$$ into the place for no reason. It won't sale without a liquor license (which is his ultimate goal), so I'm sure he will come up with the money owed to bring Sundance alive. We shall see.