Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    That was Mitch's camera and go pro stick. The stick floats and has a wrist strap. Pretty sure it would be on the go pro website. Plus my dad took it easy with the young ones in tow. Without them now thats another story!

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon View Post
    Can you post pic of the dealio the camera is mounted on? What is it made from?
    After losing multiple cameras in the river (thankfully we're sponsored) I finally purchased a bundle kit from Go Pole which is a company separate from GoPro. They off a kit that comes with a bunch of different stuff, some float able and some not. Check them out here. http://www.gopole.com/

The particular one you see in this Video is called the EVO pole.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon View Post
    B97T, I was hoping to drop in and meet you at Apache over Labor Day but plans got derailed. Heard BBU was there too.
    Going to Canyon(first time) this weekend to wakeboard. That will be all the SRP lakes in 6 weekends, Roosevelt, Apache, Canyon and Saguaro.
    Yep I was there... Love that lake, hate that road. Now I remember why I haven't been there all season.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Very cool video. I like the perspective with the camera. But what happens if you fall off? boom and camera in the drink?
    The pole floats and is easily spotable the pole reflects well in the water.

Quote Originally Posted by She's Mine View Post
    I was going to ask this same question... Would like to get one for my boat as well...

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Is that a gopro in a waterproof case?
    I havent been on a tube in years, looks fun!
    Yep water proof case. Amazing video and sound quality.