Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Trickle View Post
    Toon will probably be listed for 15k

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
    How about some more info on the pontoon...looks clean.

The toon looks nice, have you thought about keeping it a few years until the kids get bigger and pocket the cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Trickle View Post
    I think your wrong on both accounts but thats why I love you...lol

I'm not looking for a gem....

33K for a 28' boat with a 496ho big stereo and 200 hours. I think i'm 5K high but i need to create some wiggle room. Used market has come back pretty good in the last year.

No way no how would I move it at that price....I will sell the toon for etail $$ and use the sleek...lol
    I think by next spring, he may get $45k, these are 2007 and one just sold

http://www.powerboatlistings.com/view/18673

http://www.powerboatlistings.com/view/9621

When I was looking last spring the 210 Hallett was on the top of my list. However I couldn't find one in a closed bow. My goal was a 21-23' boat, closed bow, I/o, not dated looking for around $20k. Ted at Boater's Outlet had a bitchin open bow that I came really close to pulling the trigger on. The seller wanted $18k. I fell in love with the gel coat design and it was well taken care of, but I was weary buying from Ted, the boat was in desperate need of a stereo and it was an open bow.

The only 22's I could find were Lasers which are a 21 with a molded in swim step and the only 23's I found were dated Eliminators and Cheetahs. Sorry I just cant get over teal and checkers.

The 21 Lavey Crafts are nice too and in this price range but everyone I found had a gel coat I hated.

I ended up buying another Ultra with a 502 and jet. It had a gel coat I really liked, closed bow, huge stereo and very low hours. Boat was very well taken care of! Oh and I bought it from a board member which made me feel a lil more at ease. I ended up having to put about $4500 into the boat: new headers, starter, 3 batteries, new tow cover, shift cable, interior lighting and a few other things I wanted.....annnnnd I had to drive to Norcal to get it. I'm pretty happy with the boat I got. I owned a 21 Shockwave Skier Open Bow jet w/ 454 previous to this one. My Ultra with the 502 has much more response, gets far better mpgs (no more smaller engine struggling to push the same weight) and cruises 55-60.

What I realized in my search is that it's really hard to find a clean boat that doesn't have a dated look for around $20k. All the good deals dried up. I shopped my ass off for months! I'd say for your price range call Jerry at Hallett. He always has boats coming in and out of there (especially 210s) and they actually go through the entire boat before selling it. My buddy bought a 28 Deck from Jerry and was very pleased with the process. You can find 210's all day long for around 20k. The only reason I didn't buy a Hallett was because I didn't want an open bow. For me it came down to whether I wanted an I/O or a closed bow...

Good luck.
    Last edited by niceguyeddie; 09-05-2013 at 03:02 PM.

Help me pick my next boat....

Quote Originally Posted by Get Some View Post
    Placecraft all the way.
    I have been considering some type of, I'll call it "crossover boat", this really fits the bill. I would like something to wakeboard with yet still get up the river relatively fast. I don't need one that throws a 4' high wake, I'm not 18 anymore.
    CH3NO2

You can buy my 240 for $15K (you're the one who said the used boat market is solid). Cut/drop an open bow in for $5K. And drop my insurance rates since I answered your prayers.

When should I drop it off?

Quote Originally Posted by Cigalert View Post
    You can buy my 240 for $15K (you're the one who said the used boat market is solid). Cut/drop an open bow in for $5K. And drop my insurance rates since I answered your prayers.

When should I drop it off?
    Stop begging johnson!

Quote Originally Posted by H2oSki2Fast View Post
    Stop begging johnson!
    I need you to do some graphics....Dough Nation