Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 78Southwind View Post
    I have always liked the Hallett 210-S Open Bow...
    That would be my first choice for sure and I'll be trying to find one myself this winter only closed bow.

Hard to beat the quality of Hallett and great resale.
    Last edited by 270; 09-05-2013 at 12:02 PM.

Why don't you put up some pictures of the 05 28' Sleek Enforcer and a 01 23' Tritoon with some pricing. Maybe you will get some interest.

Quote Originally Posted by 270 View Post
    That would be my first choice for sure and I'll be trying to find one myself this winter only closed bow.

Hard to beat the quailty of Hallett and great resale.
    There's one in our condo complex at the river with a jet. I haven't talked with him yet but he must be running some big power since the boat sounds awesome coming into our marina.

Name:  100_0497.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  87.1 KBName:  2409IMG_0234.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  103.4 KB

Not ready yet I will have it serviced and detailed before I list it...probably list in the 48K range

Re: Help me pick my next boat....

Toon will probably be listed for 15k

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2 things come to mind:

1 - You're going to have to put more skin in the game. $20k isn't going to get you what you are looking for.
    2 - $48k for that Sleek won't happen. At that price you are about 15k high to move it.

210's are really nice I've had 4 the open bow walk through is perfect foe a family,,,

with a little seat time you will find they really handle the ruff well..

the best parker boat to me would be the 240 walk through...

next the 210

Quote Originally Posted by H2oSki2Fast View Post
    2 things come to mind:

1 - You're going to have to put more skin in the game. $20k isn't going to get you what you are looking for.
    2 - $48k for that Sleek won't happen. At that price you are about 15k high to move it.
    I think your wrong on both accounts but thats why I love you...lol

I'm not looking for a gem....

33K for a 28' boat with a 496ho big stereo and 200 hours. I think i'm 5K high but i need to create some wiggle room. Used market has come back pretty good in the last year.

No way no how would I move it at that price....I will sell the toon for etail $$ and use the sleek...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Trickle View Post
    Name:  100_0497.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  87.1 KBName:  2409IMG_0234.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  103.4 KB

Not ready yet I will have it serviced and detailed before I list it...probably list in the 48K range
    Cool Sleek...I know that Bruce Nescher didn't build it but it reminds me of him. What a cool guy.