Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fng

I've got to figure my way around here and find the best place to post different stuff, I don't want to start new threads if there's one ongoing already, I'll figure it out, I've got thousands of pics from the last few years I can bore you guys with.

That's all I do, is boat and take pics.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    I've got to figure my way around here and find the best place to post different stuff, I don't want to start new threads if there's one ongoing already, I'll figure it out, I've got thousands of pics from the last few years I can bore you guys with.

You are more than welcome to blow up this area (The Sandbar). For tech stuff, there is a Offshore Only section that is available. For the Sandbar, just clock forums, then sandbar, then start new thread and plug away!

Wendi
    Welcome to www.hotboat.com. Can't wait to go to LOTO next year, definitely looking forward to some badass boats and meeting new friends.

WMC

Re: Fng

Welcome Joey. A easy way to see all new post in all areas is to click new post tab on top left. Can't wait to see those pictures

sent from the best phone on earth

We've been to Havasu twice, never drug our boat there, we rented a pontoon one time and deck boat one time, the guy at the boat rental place found a driver for us then we got smashed all day with him chauffering us around, I hated spending money on a boat when I had a nice one back home, but I wasn't about to trailer it 1,400 miles for two days.
    Last edited by 314joey; 09-05-2013 at 02:15 PM.

Love to see more if you can find the time.

Re: Fng

Welcome. More pics!

Put Tapatalk 4.0 on your phone. Makes it real easy to find your way around.

Tapatalk 4.0

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Welcome to www.hotboat.com. Can't wait to go to LOTO next year, definitely looking forward to some badass boats and meeting new friends.
    If you go you will have a great time, the Shootout week is like Sturgis, but with boats on the water, it's wild, I've been to Desert Storm and the Miami boat show and they're both great, but there still not as cool as the Shootout, where can you see hundreds of super-gofast boats in one place and see some of them go over 200+mph.
    Last edited by 314joey; 09-05-2013 at 04:17 PM.

Wendi

Fng

We've been to Havasu twice, never drug our boat there, we rented a pontoon one time and deck boat one time, the guy at the boat rental place found a driver for us then we got smashed all day with him chauffering us around, I hated spending money on a boat when I had a nice one back home, but I wasn't about to trailer it 1,400 miles for two days.
    We rented a pontoon years ago and had a chauffeur and we too proceeded to get smashed it was fun. If you ever decide to come back to Desert Storm we would be happy to boat you and the wife!! We had a blast last year!!

Wendi

Fng

If you go you will have a great time, the Shootout week is like Sturgis, but with boats on the water, it's wild, I've been to Desert Storm and the Miami boat show and they're both great, but there still not as cool as the Shootout, where can you see hundreds of super-gofast boats in one place and see some of them go over 200+mph.
    Oh we plan to go for sure. Started a LOTO jar fund haha