Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chevy or GMC

Chevy or GMC

I’m looking to up-grade to the newer body style but only looking at 2010’s because I’m a broke dick and can’t afford to buy new.

I like the Chevy’s but not sure I can get past that huge bumper end. The newer Chevy front end looks much better but way out of my price range.

Option 1 GMC

Name:  $T2eC16V,!)QE9s3HFd1jBRSi-+QZL!~~_4.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  184.7 KB

Option 2 Chevy

Name:  $T2eC16RHJF8FFpvWqjVQBRg4F4(15!~~_4.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  108.6 KB

Option 3 just keep my old sled and stay way behind the times.

Name:  005.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  47.8 KB

Ford guys need not reply......

Option 3 if you are not dumping a boat load of money into maintaining it. If its running good, I say drive it till the wheels fall off.
    Between 1 and 2, I think 1 looks cleaner!

WMC

Re: Chevy or GMC

I have option 3 06 lbz 196000mi chipped, intake Zero problems. Oil and fuel filter changes and tires

sent from the best phone on earth

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Option 3 if you are not dumping a boat load of money into maintaining it. If its running good, I say drive it till the wheels fall off.
    Between 1 and 2, I think 1 looks cleaner!
    No truck has low miles and is like new in and out. I only put about 3000/4000 miles a year on it but just thought it be a good time to sell it and move up 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    I have option 3 06 lbz 196000mi chipped, intake Zero problems. Oil and fuel filter changes and tires

sent from the best phone on earth
    Nice! Good to know.

Chevy or GMC

Option 3. I have an 05 lly. Every time I think of upgrading I remember that mine has never left me stranded. When I want a new look I change the wheels.
    Once these wear out its getting slammed to the ground. Look and feel like a new truck but no payment.

Quote Originally Posted by Menace Marine View Post
    Option 3. I have an 05 lly. Every time I think of upgrading I remember that mine has never left me stranded. When I want a new look I change the wheels.
    Once these wear out its getting slammed to the ground. Look and feel like a new truck but no payment.
    Nice wheels!

Option 1 is nice but I'd just keep option 3 maybe change the look a little to make it feel like you got a new truck, take off the molding, new wheels or something on those lines

I have opt 3 as well, with 120,000 miles with no major issues. But I have the same itch and want a newer truck, but I really dont like the newer body styles. If I were to choose between opt 1 and 2 the GMC would have my vote due to cleaner lines. I am waiting to see what the new HD will look like when it comes out.

I'm doing my best to keep my nose out of this thread. But its hard, oh so hard

The old truck looks great and you already said that you're a broke dick. Keep the GMC and put a Brahma Bull on the drivers door!