Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2005 Eliminator Daytona 25 ICC w/v-10 ilmor

2005 Elimnator Daytona 25 ICC with Ilmor Viper v-10 625. Get big power speeds with turn key reliability. NC1F1 LOTO shootout winner in class (96mph) in 2012 & 2013. Imco -2 lower with custom B1 28P & hering B1 28p with prop box. 625 Ilmor has oil/filter/H20 fuel seperater changed at 25 hour intervals. Drive oil changed every 15 hours. New cockpit cover and matching prop cover. Bimini top that matches get coat graphics. Wet Sounds 6.5" (4ea), 10" rockford sub (1ea), rockford amp, ipod & usb music hookup. Drive shower, strainer w/pressure valve, LED lights in cockpit. No white gel on boat all colors flow into bildge and interior. Everything on the boat works as new. Xtreme dual axle trailer with 5 brand new aluminum rims and tires, led lights. Boat is ready to go! Selling to upgrade to something larger. Boat is priced right! No trades (unless 33 daytona with Ilmors). No brokers. No tire kickers. Copy and paste links below: http://www.lakeoftheozarksshootout.org/results.html http://www.lakeoftheozarksshootout.org/2012results.html I can deliver the boat! $68,000!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Cliff; 03-07-2014 at 09:54 AM.

WMC
    Good looking boat and great price..... GLWTS

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    Good looking boat and great price..... GLWTS
    Killer price

Thanks guys. Funny thing is I have guys emailing me from my oso add telling me its high priced.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff View Post
    Thanks guys. Funny thing is I have guys emailing me from my oso add telling me its high priced.
    Dont listen to them.thats a sick boat

Quote Originally Posted by pd-19 View Post
    Dont listen to them.thats a sick boat
    for the $ I've spent on mine this year I could handle that payment no prob...

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson View Post
    for the $ I've spent on mine this year I could handle that payment no prob...
    Just not the gas

What an awesome boat. I really love the Ilmor 625.

Good luck with the sale!!!
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pd-19 View Post
    Just not the gas
    that's what I have you for

Bought another boat. 53K!!!!!!!!!