Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Favorite Pictures from back when

This is my all time favorite..
    Name:  6634hhwindy-med.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  23.3 KB

WENDI, you have no clue as to the irony of you being one of the first to respond to this LOL

The Love Boat that was HotBoat! And then the Titanic as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    The Love Boat that was HotBoat! And then the Titanic as well.
    That's some good ol sig line material there!

Wendi

Favorite Pictures from back when

Topless I didn't know you had a horse head nice body!! LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Topless I didn't know you had a horse head nice body!! LMAO
    Wendi, I'm sure someone will fill you in. It was my first photoshop......ever and one of my first posts on HB. Won me lots of friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Ok you ladies need to clue me in haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Topless View Post
    Wendi, I'm sure someone will fill you in. It was my first photoshop......ever and one of my first posts on HB. Won me lots of friends.
    ROTFLMAO. Topless is way too modest. She was brutally honest with a lot of EVIL back then. Poor WENDI, originally known as MissHBJet was one of her first victims. She made the mistake of just being "naive" in one of her posts and it was all over lol. She was no match for the female shark swimming the forums of HB Shortly afterward, Wendi posted that pic of herself showing off her new....car.
    Topless "edited" that pic in to classic HB history. Then I jumped in the water to save poor Wendi and ended up in the horse pasture next to her LMAO. I can honestly say, it, ended up being one of my very good friends over the years. Word. Trying to make Topless be nice back then was worse than moderating Bench Racers! Feel free to correct me if I missed anything lol
    Last edited by Her454; 09-03-2013 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Her454 View Post
    ROTFLMAO. Topless is way too modest. She was brutally honest with a lot of EVIL back then. Poor WENDI, originally known as MissHBJet was one of her first victims. She made the mistake of just being "naive" in one of her posts and it was all over lol. She was no match for the female shark swimming the forums of HB Shortly afterward, Wendi posted that pic of herself showing off her new....car.
    Topless "edited" that pic in to classic HB history. Then I jumped in the water to save poor Wendi and ended up in the horse pasture next to her LMAO. I can honestly say, it, ended up being one of my very good friends over the years. Word. Trying to make Topless be nice back then was worse than moderating Bench Racers! Feel free to correct me if I missed anything lol
    You give me more credit than I deserve. I wasn't THAT evil. I just posted what everyone else thought but wouldn't post in fear of losing friends. I had no friends to lose there.
    Oh and Windy was notorious for posting pictures of herself to get attention so I gave her attention. Hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Her454 View Post
    Feel free to correct me if I missed anything lol
    I'm pretty sure you hit the Nail on the Head ........