Let's see some of your pictures and tell us a little bit about your weekend. We spent the weekend in Parker at Riverland. Met some new members Riverrunner1986 and his crew! Friday night was an epic party at HB's house. I unfortunately missed it as I was spending quality time with my daughter and gearing up for the weekend. My cousin Erica was flying in from St. Louis so we had a houseful of family coming in. Saturday we hung out at the park and had a going away Potluck party in the Club house for our Managers that are leaving. There were probably 60 people that came by. It was a great time, DJ Vic did an awesome job with the music. We even had a visit from our resident Buckwhite, who also has a twin McLovin aka WMC. Sunday we headed up to the Sandbar and hung out for a while. Saw some more board members all in all a good time. Came back and had a great BBQ with several of our friends. The food was amazing. Unfortunately I didn't take many pics, but my Aunt did so I will post some up shortly. Let's here what you all did share some pics with us.