Thread: Bad Donkey!

Bad Donkey!

Kind of getting tired of the donkeys roaming the park. I found this just outside the water heater door upon arrival over the weekend. Still trying to figure out how it acually shit so close to the house. Or someone doesn't like me and is throwing donkey shit on my porch. Name:  shit.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  36.0 KB

Wow what did you do to piss off the donkeys that they come up on your deck to shit?? Speaking of strange things on your deck. Someone said they saw something odd on your deck or maybe your neighbors deck. Definitely on your side of the street and down across Scott's place. Maybe that's what the donkeys were trying to get??

WMC
    Maybe they were scratching their ass on your place and felt the urge
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Kind of getting tired of the donkeys roaming the park. I found this just outside the water heater door upon arrival over the weekend. Still trying to figure out how it acually shit so close to the house. Or someone doesn't like me and is throwing donkey shit on my porch. Name:  shit.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  36.0 KB

Nothing odd I found, but I was only there for a day to make some repairs over the weekend. I did see that the guy all the way on the end, Dennis?, stucco'd his deck instead of doing carpet. Check it out next time you walk by.

WMC
    I didn't know it was stucco I thought I wasn't finish. Need to look closer next time
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Nothing odd I found, but I was only there for a day to make some repairs over the weekend. I did see that the guy all the way on the end, Dennis?, stucco'd his deck instead of doing carpet. Check it out next time you walk by.

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    I didn't know it was stucco I thought I wasn't finish. Need to look closer next time
    Its deck coat with a texture/finish. They've been doing it at Reflections for awhile. Looks real nice. Not sure how it holds up, but has to be better than carpet.

That's a nice deck!

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Its deck coat with a texture/finish. They've been doing it at Reflections for awhile. Looks real nice. Not sure how it holds up, but has to be better than carpet.
    Kool Deck?

http://beautycrete.com/kool_deck_cool_deck.asp