Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    So I'm a little late here but allow me to warn the crowd about my good friend Maximus. He's known for bankrolling the very successful "Plan B" GN-305 that was driven and built by the great one himself Paul Grichar aka socks. Max might have driven once or twice in the 80 mph nostalgia class as well as a couple of laps at one of the 300's but make no mistake, Grich was the brains and talent behind that boat's success.

Next in maxis repertoire is his ability to transform a Jones tunnel cruiser into a mini DCB. Known as "whiskers", Max made a name for himself as the only guy at the 300 utilizing pole to hole seating with Ricky Martin. As you can see, Max loves outboards and the lifestyle that goes with outboarding.

Not wanting to spread himself too thin (pardon the pun) max is a jet boater. He can be seen on weekends tubing with the kids behind this fabulous craft that Ben designed, built and races himself.

This is maxies mustang. This is a car that I will steal if he ever leaves the keys in it while parked within walking distance of my house. This car is really bitchin!!

If that's not enough, here's a little video I put together a few years ago as a tribute to Grich's success behind Maxies millions. lol

Last edited by Sharp shooter; 09-07-2013 at 09:55 AM.

You can find Mel on facebook sometimes as well.

Jerry, I heard he is a movie star as well. Could you tell us more about his silver screen engagement on TV from a few years back? Great vid of Maxi btw!
    Last edited by Wicky; 09-07-2013 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wicky View Post
    Jerry, I heard he is a movie star as well. Could you tell us more about his silver screen engagement on TV from a few years back? Great vid of Maxi btw!
    I would never embarrass him like that...

2 posts and Benji gets the "banned" button.
    I actually TOLD them to just go ahead and ban me in my first post and didn't get locked out that fast. You are the King.

Maxie has a number of fine water craft in his vast high performance collection, but you can tell by the prideful smile on his face, this is one of his favorites.

Funny about this, on some of the sites they're only concerned about how many members they have, but I think it's more important to have active members who post and participate, the one site I was on all the time has over 22K, but only 1% or maybe 2-300 hundred ever post or get involved and if you ever bring it up they scold you for being a Debbie Downer, WTF, the true is the true.

Is that Penelope Pitstop's boat above.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Funny about this, on some of the sites they're only concerned about how many members they have, but I think it's more important to have active members who post and participate, the one site I was on all the time has over 22K, but only 1% or maybe 2-300 hundred ever post or get involved and if you ever bring it up they scold you for being a Debbie Downer, WTF, the true is the true.

Is that Penelope Pitstop's boat above.
    I look forward to the content, pics and stories that you will bring to the board....and once again ... WELCOME

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    I would never embarrass him like that...
    Really??? Thanks for the introduction... Now maybe I can stay and play! Bob I thought you were the king of getting banned, However... I don't think my record will be broke... EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    I look forward to the content, pics and stories that you will bring to the board....and once again ... WELCOME
    I think the members are what make a site, you guys got a good thing going, I'll try and share some of our stuff without boring anyone, thanks BTW. 2FF

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    2 posts and Benji gets the "banned" button.
    I actually TOLD them to just go ahead and ban me in my first post and didn't get locked out that fast. You are the King.

Maxie has a number of fine water craft in his vast high performance collection, but you can tell by the prideful smile on his face, this is one of his favorites.
    Yeah that was my bad. Didn't realize he was friends with Wicky. He's was unbanned almost immediately.