Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243
    Bad ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow thats too beautiful a car to drive on the freeway

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    My son and I kinda liked this... I've got a 64 coupe stang that would be an ideal candidate for something like this...

Name:  IMG_7256.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  112.5 KB

Name:  rusty truck 2.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  58.4 KB

Name:  IMG_7259.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  92.8 KB
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

That's kinda cool! Is it acid stained?

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    That's kinda cool! Is it acid stained?

I think so, and clear coated...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

At the Depot....

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post

At the Depot....
    I bet he wasn't getting bags of sackCrete or mortar/portland in that baby!!!

Any TRI5 scholars here? Someone edumacate me on the trim styles for 55/56/57's....

I'm pretty clear on the USUAL/COMMON trim designs of a 55 vs 56 vs 57 but that wagon, is it a 210 trim style???
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 07-06-2016 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I bet he wasn't getting bags of sackCrete or mortar/portland in that baby!!!

Any TRI5 scholars here? Someone edumacate me on the trim styles for 55/56/57's....

I'm pretty clear on the USUAL/COMMON trim designs of a 55 vs 56 vs 57 but that wagon, is it a 210 trim style???
    No that is a 55' BEL AIR NOMAD not a 210 I previously owned one with my father.. badass ride I WILL own another one someday

Quote Originally Posted by LB247XS View Post
    No that is a 55' BEL AIR NOMAD not a 210 I previously owned one with my father.. badass ride I WILL own another one someday
    There sure were numerous TRIM variations in the many TRI 5 models...