Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Not sure how I would classify this one...

The 60ish vette is my favorite so I am not sure how I feel about this... OLD panels grafted onto a 2001 vette...

Attachment 55430

Attachment 55431
    I'll be honest. That looks dumb!
    1981 Bahner

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Not sure how I would classify this one...

The 60ish vette is my favorite so I am not sure how I feel about this... OLD panels grafted onto a 2001 vette...

Attachment 55430

Attachment 55431

Horrific is what I would call it. Who would do that and drive that around??

What a monstrosity.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Undersoul02 View Post
    I'll be honest. That looks dumb!

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Horrific is what I would call it. Who would do that and drive that around??

What a monstrosity.
    Don't sugar coat it guys, tell me how you really feel...

I have to close one eye and look at just little parts of the car, like the 60ISH headlights only, or just the door... AND not the whole car..

The real sad part is that he took a pretty nice looking car and turned it into THAT...

I almost said to the guy "hey, log into Hotboat.com and look at the pics on the web, and see what people think of your car"... Good thing that I didn't say that to the owner...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Holden

I don't really consider this "bitchin", but I'm sure one of you will. lol

“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The US military doesn’t have that problem.”

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDenton View Post

“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The US military doesn’t have that problem.”
    Ugh.......... Makes me want to grab him by the nape of his neck and shake his head REAL hard asking WHY WHY WHY WHY????
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Name:  IMG_3180.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  108.1 KBName:  IMG_3182.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  91.0 KBName:  IMG_3183.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  85.8 KB
    My car is in the body shop getting a total re-paint. When I stopped by the other week, this was parked on the street, my painter had done this some years back. NOW, my wife wants a '67 Shelby!

2 today.

Quote Originally Posted by spike morelli View Post
    My car is in the body shop getting a total re-paint. When I stopped by the other week, this was parked on the street, my painter had done this some years back. NOW, my wife wants a '67 Shelby!
    One of the best looking cars ever IMO. A friend of mine that I work with thinks these are ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    One of the best looking cars ever IMO. A friend of mine that I work with thinks these are ugly.
    I agree with you, it's a pretty cool lookin' car. The looks of a Shelby are lightyears ahead of all those gunmetal metallic "Eleanor" clones some guys spend money on.Now I may stir the poop here, but, to me, the customized Shelby-ish abortion built for the Nicholas Cage "Gone In Sixty Seconds", is ugly to me. It's like someone was trying TOO HARD to build a movie car. Just as the original movie should have used Mach 1s at least, if not Boss 351s.....the second movie should have used authentic looking Shelbys.