Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How about a little off road get together this winter at Riverland ?

Been wanting to check that place out and I hear that WMC guy really knows how to party.....:smile

I'm in. As far as that WMC character, he can be hit and miss. Last time we were with him I was convinced he was born again. He was drinking ice tea and eating crackers. I swore I saw a halo above his head. Last weekend apparently the bad weather blew the halo off and the horns emerged. Of course we missed that spectacle LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I'm in. As far as that WMC character, he can be hit and miss. Last time we were with him I was convinced he was born again. He was drinking ice tea and eating crackers. I swore I saw a halo above his head. Last weekend apparently the bad weather blew the halo off and the horns emerged. Of course we missed that spectacle LOL
    LOL. I’d really like to do this so I'll give this thread a little bump as a reminder in a couple of months and maybe you can set a date, I'm sure you have nothing better to do right ?

we'll be there..

Quote Originally Posted by 270 View Post
    LOL. I’d really like to do this so I'll give this thread a little bump as a reminder in a couple of months and maybe you can set a date, I'm sure you have nothing better to do right ?
    Funny. Every time I see my Prowler in my garage I think to myself, what a friggin waste. Last winter I drove it a total of 1X. I was pissed I didn't get to break it. Well, I'm gonna do my best this season to break it. Whats a good month or everyone?? We usually replace batteries and get things running Thanksgiving week. After that things are usually ready to run.

Wendi

How about a little off road get together this winter at Riverland ?

We will be there Thanksgiving week!!! Sounds like a fun time. After that we are there almost every other weekend.

WMC

Re: How about a little off road get together this winter at Riverland ?

We are in. Sounds great. On our ride we can hit up a new watering hole on the Cali side or the river.
    Surprise

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    We are in. Sounds great. On our ride we can hit up a new watering hole on the Cali side or the river.
    Surprise

I'm sure it would be a blast. Can you rent park models or would I be able to have one of the local trailer rental places drop me something off ?

WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by 270 View Post
    I'm sure it would be a blast. Can you rent park models or would I be able to have one of the local trailer rental places drop me something off ?
    They have both onsite. Nice trailers and park models for rent

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    Surprise

A bar on the Cali side? Wait a second. Isn't that the side where I've seen more CHP than the 91FWY during rush hour?? Isn't that the side where I've received my one and only ticket for a stupid trailer registration, ever? Isn't that the side where CHP and the SBD Sheriff roll on you in golf carts??? Yeah, I'll be sure to check out the new bar and have a couple of ice tea's and a bag of chips while I'm there. LOL