Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ

Bravo I 32p Prop

Would anyone have and be willing to loan or sell me a Bravo I 32p prop for this weekend? I have a set of labbed Bravo I 30p props I would be willing to trade or leave as collateral. I'm in Orange County and will be in Havasu for the weekend.

Thanks

Myke
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by She's Mine View Post
    Would anyone have and be willing to loan or sell me a Bravo I 32p prop for this weekend? I have a set of labbed Bravo I 30p props I would be willing to trade or leave as collateral. I'm in Orange County and will be in Havasu for the weekend.

Thanks

Myke
    1 prop, RH? I think I have 2 stock 32's, but I'm not sure. If I do, you can borrow one of them. I need a labbed 32 but may have to go with a stock 32 for the weekend. My labbed 32 has a badly cracked ear I'll check my garage tonight and let you know.

Unforgiven
    Doesn't Dustin at Menace have one? I have a 34 you can try

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    Doesn't Dustin at Menace have one? I have a 34 you can try
    Dustin has a stock 34p that I am going to try but I don't think I'll be able to pull a stock 34p. I think I'll need a stock 32p or a labbed 34p. Basically, I want to try some stock props and see where I am at so I can have a solid idea what I will really need.
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    1 prop, RH? I think I have 2 stock 32's, but I'm not sure. If I do, you can borrow one of them. I need a labbed 32 but may have to go with a stock 32 for the weekend. My labbed 32 has a badly cracked ear I'll check my garage tonight and let you know.
    That would be great. I really appreciate it... I will be with Dustin from Menace Marine all weekend. My number is in the OP, give me call and let me know where I can meet you. I'll be in Havasu Thurs night - Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by She's Mine View Post
    That would be great. I really appreciate it... I will be with Dustin from Menace Marine all weekend. My number is in the OP, give me call and let me know where I can meet you. I'll be in Havasu Thurs night - Monday.
    I didn't know you were friends with Dustin. If that's the case, I'll need a $800 deposit in cash, gold, or diamonds. LOL j/k. We should be in Parker this weekend. Worse case you can borrow the stock 32 I have and I'll run my labbed 30. Probably a good chance we won't even run the DCB this weekend. Not even getting there until Friday night. So it might be a battle wagon weekend

Unforgiven
    I didn't know you were friends with Dustin. If that's the case, I'll need a $800 deposit in cash, gold, or diamonds. LOL j/k. We should be in Parker this weekend. Worse case you can borrow the stock 32 I have and I'll run my labbed 30. Probably a good chance we won't even run the DCB this weekend. Not even getting there until Friday night. So it might be a battle wagon weekend

If you see Dustin, give him your 32 so I can borrow it...

Bravo I 32p Prop

Look what I found Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377796442.539557.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  37.7 KB

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Look what I found Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377796442.539557.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  37.7 KB
    are ya selling it?? let me know...Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    are ya selling it?? let me know...Eddie
    Negative. I need to send this one in and get it labbed. I think I have 3 of these, one is on the boat, but I can't find the other one lol.