Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    Can you pick me up in Orange County CA and take me to Havasu so I can party the entire way? That's about 4 hours.
    Now you know why i change Milage Add on for out side of Havasu and did i tell you that i drive the speed limit. $$$$$$$$$ That's also why i'm setting up to start take VISA / MC / Debit / DISCOVER Cards More $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

MK you need to put a hitch on the back of that bus. Then you can be the DD for your customers boat too.

Banned
    Well Diamond kick plates are in ready now to put alllllllllll the drink holders.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

WMC
    So send me a price to pick up in Parker, take to Topock 66 for a few hours, then back to Parker. You can PM me if you'd like. We are very serious about taking a trip up that way but do not want to drive, we don't have a DD in our group LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    So send me a price to pick up in Parker, take to Topock 66 for a few hours, then back to Parker. You can PM me if you'd like. We are very serious about taking a trip up that way but do not want to drive, we don't have a DD in our group LOL!
    now you're talkin

Quote Originally Posted by 78Southwind View Post
    MK you need to put a hitch on the back of that bus. Then you can be the DD for your customers boat too.

Now that would be the shit! lol Could you imagine a party bus backing your trailer down the ramp!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    Now that would be the shit! lol Could you imagine a party bus backing your trailer down the ramp!
    I'm way ahead of you i already got the Hitch two months ago for it but have not had the time to put it on yet. Looks like you guys are on the same page as i. And if i use it to tow the Mini Kat with it to launch at Windsor that's free Advertsing parked in the parking space with the Party Bus all Day.
    Last edited by Havasu Party Bus; 08-29-2013 at 02:57 PM.

Mk that bus needs black velvet on the inside and a disco ball. Then you need to get yourself a pimp outfit.

Re: Spill the beans Mini Kat

Mk that bus needs black velvet on the inside and a disco ball. Then you need to get yourself a pimp outfit.
    You think he doesn't already have a pimp outfit?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    You guys planing this for the V-drive deal at PC on Sept. 21st.?