Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Spill the beans Mini Kat

So what's the story with the Havasu Party Bus...?
    Last edited by 78Southwind; 08-28-2013 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 78Southwind View Post
    So what the story with the Havasu Party Bus...?
    It was used to haul some drunks around during Desert Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby V View Post
    It was used to haul some drunks around during Desert Storm.
    I hear ya, I was on the other bus (the not so much of a party bus). I just wanted to know what else he uses it for (Taxi, Group Parties, ect).
    Last edited by 78Southwind; 08-28-2013 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 78Southwind View Post
    I hear ya, I was on the other bus. I just wanted to know what else he uses it for (Taxi, Group Parties, ect).
    Yea that would be nice to know! Days/ hours of operation, cost, and blah blah.

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    Yea that would be nice to know! Days/ hours of operation, cost, and blah blah.
    with the chicks you run with I run you around for free!

Banned
    Ok here you go i didn't want to SPAM on Hot Boats. So i'll give a deal for this weekend, I give you guys a rate of $75.00 per hour with a 4-hour min. and give you another 10% out the total bill if you you hire it out for more then the 4-hour min.. "That's for here in Havasu". I can haul up to 14 people it has TV/DVD, Killer Tunes, DJ lighting, Brass Dance Pole, Ice Chest, Drink Holder's, and Lounge Seating done in Black and Gray Ostich all the Diamond is going in today. You can walk around/Dance and Drink back there even if i'm driving. If you want to hire it out for this Deal you have to tell me that you saw it on "HOTBOAT" with out this deal it's $100.00 per hour with a 4-hour min. You can call me at (928) 208-3692 Wayne aka "Havasu's Party Bus" Here's photos from when i was building it.
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Last edited by Havasu Party Bus; 08-28-2013 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PLAYER View Post
    with the chicks you run with I run you around for free!
    I think you and Dennis need to change screen names...

MK, its HOTBOAT, not HOT BOATS lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini Kat View Post
    Ok here you go i didn't want to SPAM on Hot Boats. So i'll give a deal for this weekend, I give you guys a rate of $75.00 per hour with a 4-hour min. and give you another 10% out the total bill if you you hire it out for more then the 4-hour min.. "That's for here in Havasu". I can haul up to 14 people it has TV/DVD, Killer Tunes, DJ lighting, Brass Dance Pole, Ice Chest, Drink Holder's, and Lounge Seating done in Black and Gray Ostich all the Diamond is going in today. You can walk around/Dance and Drink back there even if i'm driving. If you want to hire it out for this Deal you have to tell me that you saw it on "HOTBOAT" with out this deal it's $100.00 per hour with a 4-hour min. You can call me at (928) 208-3692 Wayne aka "Havasu's Party Bus" Here's photos from when i was building it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    MK, its HOTBOAT, not HOT BOATS lol

Is that better?

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Kat View Post
    Is that better?
    perfect