Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    Yeah, you laid into it a little when you were passing the wake board boat, and all three us said how good it sounded.
    Why did we stop going? A little of everything I guess, growing my business, babies, doing the hotrod thing, hunting. I have too many hobbies I guess. But even though I never used my boat last weekend we had a good time and the wife and I both agreed that we need to get back into it.
    Thank you , sometime getting around the wake boats can be a challenge !! Hopefully we will see more of you on the River it was awsome today no wind no boats not to hot .... I have a feeling starting tomorrow its going to be on...

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    Thank you , sometime getting around the wake boats can be a challenge !! Hopefully we will see more of you on the River it was awsome today no wind no boats not to hot .... I have a feeling starting tomorrow its going to be on...
    Sounds like fun. I have a feeling we'll be back out in a few weeks, I'll make sure to buy ya a cold one if we run into each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    Me Lie ....... Never

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Noise View Post
    Me Lie ....... Never
    Just more

That would be great post up next time your headed this way

I understand there's a need for rules but 25 posts seems a little excessive - discourages/excludes any new members from voting at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog Racing View Post
    I understand there's a need for rules but 25 posts seems a little excessive - discourages/excludes any new members from voting at all...
    We certainly don't want to discourage people from voting, but on the other hand we want to make sure the contest is a fair as possible. In the past many of the voters met the 2 post min requirement then completely disappeared from the site. In our opinion, 25 posts ensures the voter is more than likely a real person and will hopefully stick around the site for awhile. You're only 22 or so post away. Some of us, yours truly included, make upwards of 50 posts in a single day. I would consider that excessive lol.

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdog Racing View Post
    Yep, I've been a posting SOB the past 12 hours. After I get to 25 you'll probably never hear from me again. Post #17 I think.

WESTERNAERO
    post #18

WESTERNAERO
    Almost there