Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Noise View Post

No Respect ......

Quote Originally Posted by 454 blue boat View Post
    you must have a minimum of twenty-five (25) posts anywhere on this site. So this means I cant even vote on someone elses boat either wow and from what im reading here and you guys are wanting new members. You could of at least let us Pm a vote to you so you had a chance to use it or not
    You already have 19 posts and voting for next month doesn't open for another 4 days. What's the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by 454 blue boat View Post
    you must have a minimum of twenty-five (25) posts anywhere on this site. So this means I cant even vote on someone elses boat either wow and from what im reading here and you guys are wanting new members. You could of at least let us Pm a vote to you so you had a chance to use it or not
    You must be from California ?

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    You must be from California ?

Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    Tell me about that boat in your photo looks familiar ?

WESTERNAERO
    Tell me about that boat in your photo looks familiar ?
    Not much to tell, 1980 Dimarco cruiser, V-drive, blown 540, T400. Was at Bransons last weekend and it never saw the water because the 20 minute down poor killed the MSD box.
    Do you own the #525 vector?

Not much to tell, 1980 Dimarco cruiser, V-drive, blown 540, T400. Was at Bransons last weekend and it never saw the water because the 20 minute down poor killed the MSD box.
    Do you own the #525 vector?
    I was pulling skiers when the down pours hit ,my MSD box is out in the open I was thinking it was going to have issues, it got wet, I got lucky .We ran it again Monday and it seems fine . you have a place at Bransons ?

WESTERNAERO
    I was pulling skiers when the down pours hit ,my MSD box is out in the open I was thinking it was going to have issues, it got wet, I got lucky .We ran it again Monday and it seems fine . you have a place at Bransons ?
    No, We used to go to Parker quite a bit and was always kicking around the idea of picking up a place there. Last weekend was our first time back in 5 years and we just rented on of those little brick rooms they have there. We were standing on the dock early Saturday morning getting ready to ski when a vector #525 came by pulling doubles looked like a boat I thought you posted someway else in here.

No, We used to go to Parker quite a bit and was always kicking around the idea of picking up a place there. Last weekend was our first time back in 5 years and we just rented on of those little brick rooms they have there. We were standing on the dock early Saturday morning getting ready to ski when a vector #525 came by pulling doubles looked like a boat I thought you posted someway else in here.

Yes its mine I was pulling 2 skiers Saturday morning . Were did you go the last 5 years ? Its hard to beat Parker there are some good deals right now . When we were kids my parents had friends at Bransons and we would go hang out when they were there . My MSD box is hooked up using Delphi connections when it does have a issue it will be a bitch to replace .

WESTERNAERO
    Yes its mine I was pulling 2 skiers Saturday morning . Were did you go the last 5 years ? Its hard to beat Parker there are some good deals right now . When we were kids my parents had friends at Bransons and we would go hang out when they were there . My MSD box is hooked up using Delphi connections when it does have a issue it will be a bitch to replace .
    Yeah, you laid into it a little when you were passing the wake board boat, and all three us said how good it sounded.
    Why did we stop going? A little of everything I guess, growing my business, babies, doing the hotrod thing, hunting. I have too many hobbies I guess. But even though I never used my boat last weekend we had a good time and the wife and I both agreed that we need to get back into it.