Is this your next toy?

Last week I had three golf carts and decided it was too many so I already sold one. I was going to keep this one because it is so nice but we have a nine-seater Polaris Ranger now and we've decided to part with it. It's a 2002 EZ GO Lifted golf cart for $4250. Freshly serviced and tuned by the factory dealer. New clutch was just installed and it's ready for a long time of performance. ALWAYS garage kept!!! Street driven only over the past two years. Carbon Fiber dash with glove boxes, drink holders, etc. Billet steering wheel, lights and turn-signals and licensed for the street. Front and rear seats just upholstered. New chrome-finished custom aluminum wheels. Immaculate condition throughout! Four cycle Robin factory engine and it will GPS at 29 MPH. It will not disappoint!! Looks and rides like a dream. It's in Peoria, AZ but I could deliver to Southern California or Havasu area for a reasonable price.
    PM me if interested!

Name:  IMG_1489.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  94.7 KBName:  IMG_1495.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  113.5 KBName:  IMG_1488.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  76.9 KB
    The best things in life aren't things!

Nice lookin golf cart

Thank you Bandit! It runs better than it looks!

Looks fun. My grocery store is right around the corner from my house. Although we generally just walk there, I wish the State of California would allow people to drive carts on the street for short distances. I would pick this up in a heart beat.

I'd love to have that sucker, cool cart.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Looks fun. My grocery store is right around the corner from my house. Although we generally just walk there, I wish the State of California would allow people to drive carts on the street for short distances. I would pick this up in a heart beat.
    I take these carts over to my daughter's house in Rancho Cucamonga and drive them everywhere. Never had a problem yet.

Oh, by the way, the price is reduced to $3950. but that's not negotiable.

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    I take these carts over to my daughter's house in Rancho Cucamonga and drive them everywhere. Never had a problem yet.
    Is that for the Christmas lights? I'd have to drive on a 40mph street for one hundred yards or so. That would be my issue although it does have a bicycle lane.