Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

havasu springs breakfast run sat aug 24

we got about 8 boats so far, most members of the 3 boat boards headed to the springs...

we are leaving from winsor at 8am,... stopping at thompsons bay...to add to the group...

all are wecome to join us...fun time for sure...

we'll be in this hallett...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Have fun out there today! Can you tell if the weather going to be ok yet?
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon View Post
    Have fun out there today! Can you tell if the weather going to be ok yet?
    just started raining on the north side of havasu....hard

Quote Originally Posted by PLAYER View Post
    just started raining on the north side of havasu....hard
    Hate to see it mess up plans, but rain there is kind of a rare event. Probably still manage to make your trip between showers.
    I'm driving 200 miles to go wakeboarding at Roosevelt this morning, hope the rain gods smile on me.
    CH3NO2

Got any pics from when we were running south after the gorge a few weeks back?

Quote Originally Posted by Cigalert View Post
    Got any pics from when we were running south after the gorge a few weeks back?
    yep, your boat looks sweet !!! i think i got some video...

rain quit so I gotta go get gassed up,.. i'll post some of the pics this evening

Right after the sandbar left hand turn is where my fuel pump really started to crap out. I started to lose it as soon as we hit those big rollers leaving the no wake zone in the gorge. I was gonna stop and drench when you did but was worried if I shut it down it wasn't coming back.

BTW, interesting line you took heading south. Never seen anyone hug the island that much.

Have fun and get more pics

GRADS
    I heard Tom Brown is going to be at Havasu Springs today.

That is one good looking 24 you have there Steve. I've never really been a fan of Halletts from back in the day when I went in to look at them(long story). Yours looks great.

we pulled out of winsor about 8:30..... rained like a mo fo!!!

white caps in the channel, we beached and went to makai's for breakfast.... after breakfast headed to steamboat
    Attached Images Attached Images