Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tgaskill View Post
    Great thread and great write up. It's neat to see this through someone else's eyes, especially from out of town. We love our little watering hole and all the great times that come with it. Next year come for the week, there is something going on at all times!
    Little watering hole? lol. I talked to some of the locals who said they don't go past MMXX because they're afraid to get lost. Haha...little watering hole. Welcome to www.hotboat.com

Wendi
    Welcome to all our new LOTO members! I truly can't wait for next year. We plan on going Wed - Tues.

Name:  DSC_0202.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  54.5 KBI would have loved to get a ride in this "little" hot rod Donzi (Washington, NC) . Little as compared to some of the giants it was parked near. My best guess on power is 800HP
    Last edited by HB Vic; 08-28-2013 at 10:00 AM.

Thanks so much for the coverage of this awesome event! You have the best coverage of this event I have seen so far!
    This was my ride for the event (went 147 with Merc 1100's):
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Nice to see a few West Coast boats at LOTO. Ultra Custom Boats (Lake Havasu City, Az) Name:  DSC_0222.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  92.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by SummerO View Post
    Thanks so much for the coverage of this awesome event! You have the best coverage of this event I have seen so far!
    One of the nicest Skaters I saw run. Beautiful boat for sure, and smoking fast!! Watched you make all your passes. Welcome to www.hotboat.com and thank you for the kind words.

This was the first time I have been to LOTO.Let me tell you that of all the years that I have been "boating" that there is no comparison. I am extremely grateful that my friend Kap asked me to be his wingman the for this amazing event. It is a week I will never forget, he taught me more about boating at a whole new leveln and I thank him. I also had the opportunity to meet and spend some time with Mr and Mrs Hotboat. Whether it was just chilling having a cold drink or blasting across the water in Kaps 32 DW, it was great to be with them both. Hope to see you all again in the near future. And I do agree that Capt Rons pizza is pretty damn good! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by SummerO View Post
    I have more shots of your boat. If you would like the hi-res files, send me a pm or email to: info@hotboat.com and i'll shoot them over to you. Name:  DSC_1060.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  51.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by G-Rah View Post
    This was the first time I have been to LOTO.Let me tell you that of all the years that I have been "boating" that there is no comparison. I am extremely grateful that my friend Kap asked me to be his wingman the for this amazing event. It is a week I will never forget, he taught me more about boating at a whole new leveln and I thank him. I also had the opportunity to meet and spend some time with Mr and Mrs Hotboat. Whether it was just chilling having a cold drink or blasting across the water in Kaps 32 DW, it was great to be with them both. Hope to see you all again in the near future. And I do agree that Capt Rons pizza is pretty damn good! Lol
    I hope you guys made it home finally. What a blast!! Great meeting you and thanks again for your help shuttling us wherever we wanted to go. Let me know when you're ready to do Parker and we'll hook up and do a little boating. Glad to see you here too!

Hey Guys, sorry I missed you out there, wanted to take you guys for a ride! 1 Bad thing about Loto is cellphone service is bigtime sketchy so communicating is a lil tuff. Glad you guys finally made it out there though and checked out the shootout, definitely probably the premier event for some of the baddest boats in the US. We gotta get together next year for sure and we can all start planning from now!!

Regards,
    Brendan
    PSIRacing