Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    You're kidding! $119k gets me a 20% interest in a 1 bedroom condo in SD facing a wall.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    No joke. Its about 3hr drive to the KC airport, we saw some amazing property dirt cheap. I think we said wtf 100X in 3hrs LOL
    CMon with ya bad self!!!

Dont forget that Forest Lucas has his state of the art drag boat facility just 45 minutes from the lake...

As nice as LOTO is, there are even nicer lakes in MO... (table rock, bull shoals, mark twain, and on and on and on) we have LOTS of water here...

None are as good of a party spot as LOTO...

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    CMon with ya bad self!!!

Dont forget that Forest Lucas has his state of the art drag boat facility just 45 minutes from the lake...

As nice as LOTO is, there are even nicer lakes in MO... (table rock, bull shoals, mark twain, and on and on and on) we have LOTS of water here...

None are as good of a party spot as LOTO...
    Obviously you don't pay attention : I am the party spot

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post

Do they have chiggers too?? LOL Mrs HB got eaten alive the 4-5 days we were there. At the AP on the way home a lady told us a chigger tale. After that we were like wtf, where is the nearest hospital so we can go get these suckers cut out hahaha. But it did take weeks or longer for the bites to go away. Funny how they didn't touch me, guess that blood/alcohol mix didn't agree with them

Do they have chiggers too?? LOL Mrs HB got eaten alive the 4-5 days we were there. At the AP on the way home a lady told us a chigger tale. After that we were like wtf, where is the nearest hospital so we can go get these suckers cut out hahaha. But it did take weeks or longer for the bites to go away. Funny how they didn't touch me, guess that blood/alcohol mix didn't agree with them
    What is a chigger?

Sent from my Bat Cave

What is a chigger?

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Not really sure LOL. Like a noseeum I think.

WESTERNAERO
    Not really sure LOL. Like a noseeum I think.
    A noseeum is a fly, a chigger is a mite.

Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    A noseeum is a fly, a chigger is a mite.
    Creepy little critters is all I know.

Name:  untitled.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  11.3 KB

Creepy little critters is all I know.

Name:  untitled.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  11.3 KB
    Gross! Where are they?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Gross! Where are they?

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Usually in the LEAST polite place to scratch...

Chiggers are mean MOFOs... and they do like certain people better...

They dont like me fortunately... They chew into your skin, die and itch like mad for about one week... IF the alcohol doesnt repel them, it helps get past the one week itch phase...

Stay on the concrete at CAMDEN ON THE LAKE and you won't have chigger issues...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 01-31-2014 at 02:51 PM.