Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by the bear View Post
    And even though he has one of the baddest boats in the shootout looks and speed wise.....SummerO took the opportunity to ORDER SOMETHING BADDER for NEXT YEAR!!!!!
    Speed changes you my friend!

Thanks for the compliments! All I can say is next year will be insane!
    So many boats...so little time.

Another one here checking in from LOTO. I used to hang around these forums back when i had my LSx powered jet boat...haven't been here in awhile though. AWESOME coverage, Hotboat. I'll echo what everyone else has said in regards to enjoying reading your first impressions of the Lake and of the Shootout. No better time for a first visit to LOTO!

For next year, you guys will definitely want to check out either the party at Dog Days on Friday night, the party at Camden on Friday night, or both.

If you guys don't mind, I'll share a few of the pics I captured last weekend as well.

At least the cops have somewhat of a sense of humor here, lol

Free margaritas with a fuel fillup at Bridgeview

Hotboat.com at the 2013 LOTO Shootout

Awesome pics Wasted, thanks for posting and welcome to Hotboat.com

Quote Originally Posted by SummerO View Post
    Speed changes you my friend!

Thanks for the compliments! All I can say is next year will be insane!
    Can't wait to see what you have in store

Nice pictures wasted income, thanks for sharing!

Hotboat.com at the 2013 LOTO Shootout

Great pictures Wasted Income! Were both Skater Predator boats there?
    CH3NO2

Another Ozark Hotboat enthusiast checking in...of all the boats in the spectator fleet, only one of them had permission from Capt. Ron's to park directly on the beach...my Checkmate is too short to run in the Shootout...

Also please find the inland offshore conditions that occur when everyone left the Shootout last year at the end of the day (with rain on the way):

It can make docking tricky in our backyard but well worth it:

Look forward to seeing more of y'all around here (Ozarks) and more of us around, well, here (Hotboat).

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by OzarkKing View Post
    Another Ozark Hotboat enthusiast checking in...of all the boats in the spectator fleet, only one of them had permission from Capt. Ron's to park directly on the beach...my Checkmate is too short to run in the Shootout...

Also please find the inland offshore conditions that occur when everyone left the Shootout last year at the end of the day (with rain on the way):

It can make docking tricky in our backyard but well worth it:

Look forward to seeing more of y'all around here (Ozarks) and more of us around, well, here (Hotboat).
    Welcome OzarkKing thanks for checkin hope you enjoy your stay. Can't wait for next year!!!

Note: Don't forget if any members see their boat in any of the pictures with the hotboat.com watermark, feel free to private message "Hotboat" or send an e-mail to info@hotboat.com for the high-res images without the watermark.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon View Post
    Great pictures Wasted Income! Were both Skater Predator boats there?

Thanks! I only saw one, and heard that only one was there.

This was one of my favorite Skaters from the weekend. SuperCatFest at Camden was incredible.