Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DaNinja View Post
    Hotboat, your write up brought it all back. Great thread to read start to finish.

I am within earshot of the course and your coverage and pictures added to this local's experience. I am glad that you got to enjoy, not only the great boats, but the great hospitality here on the lake. All are welcome here.

Mark your calenders everyone. Week and weekend before Labor Day 2014.
    Welcome to hotboat.com DaNinja!!!

I wish I could've tagged along on this trip, hoping to put it on my calendar for next year

We are hoping to bring that same vibe to the hotboat.com community

Loved the right up HB, I think the boat "Liquid Asset" impressed me as much as any, somehow i feel the reverberation when i see a pic of it. Bet there are ripples in the water coming off that boat!

Hotboat, your write up brought it all back. Great thread to read start to finish.

I am within earshot of the course and your coverage and pictures added to this local's experience. I am glad that you got to enjoy, not only the great boats, but the great hospitality here on the lake. All are welcome here.

What he said. Great job!!

I've run the Shootout four times. If anyone is considering doing it... just do it. Great event to be a part of.

Thanks for your perspective. That's the best coverage I've seen this year, period.
    Last edited by Keytime; 08-27-2013 at 09:30 PM.

WMC

Re: Hotboat.com at the 2013 LOTO Shootout

Welcome to Hotboat.com DaNinja and Keytime

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Great pics and great right up, thx for bringing us along on your trip!!

Great write up! Welcome to our little pond and what we feel is the Mecca of all Performance Boat Events!!! You chose a great 1st time to come. This being the 25th anniversary it was one to remember. Please come back next year. The also said 224 wont stand long, My Way was turned to 3000hp and is capable of 5000hp.....could be interesting...

Wendi

Hotboat.com at the 2013 LOTO Shootout

I'm decorating my LOTO jar and gonna start stuffing it with bills this I won't miss. Plus ill get to see my cousin who recently moved to St. Louis and has been boating most of her life. It's gonna be fun!!

WMC

Re: Hotboat.com at the 2013 LOTO Shootout

Quote Originally Posted by the bear View Post
    Great write up! Welcome to our little pond and what we feel is the Mecca of all Performance Boat Events!!! You chose a great 1st time to come. This being the 25th anniversary it was one to remember. Please come back next year. The also said 224 wont stand long, My Way was turned to 3000hp and is capable of 5000hp.....could be interesting...
    Welcome to Hotboat.com. We are planning for next year right now I would love to be there when My Way tunes it up a bit. But congrats to My Way for the 224mph record

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Keytime View Post

I've run the Shootout four times. If anyone is considering doing it... just do it. Great event to be a part of.

Thanks for your perspective. That's the best coverage I've seen this year, period.
    X3. You couldn't have asked for better conditions this year and your coverage of the event was phenomenal!!! Hope to see you there next year. ( We were in the little Cigarette tied up next to you all on Sunday )

Quote Originally Posted by Keytime View Post

Quote Originally Posted by the bear View Post
    Thank you for the kind words, and welcome to our site. After I posted my little write up, I realized how much I'd forgotten to include. Our first night at Captain Ron's ended with our waiter telling us that even if he won the lottery, he would still work for Captain Ron. I didn't get to spend much time with Ron, but from what many people said, he's a great guy. Doesn't surprise me, everyone we met was extremely friendly. But it does sound like Ron has the patience of Job. I'm still in a bit of a spin from the last few days. It was a fantastic weekend that will not soon be forgotten. LOTO is now definitely on our annual must do event list. Right along side; Christmas, New Years, Thanksgiving and The 4th of July