Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ

Meet and greet in Havasu Labor Day weekend

For those that will be in Havasu this Labor Day weekend, who is up to doing a raft up/ beach party/ or meet & greet pool party? Vote for where you would like to meet from these 3, how does 11-2 sound? After 2 we can all run together to another location, stay where we are, or go do our own thing?

I'm thinking Saturday

Raft up in Steamboat
    A beach party below Topoc around the left turn just before you can see the over pass
    Topoc pool party

Who is in?

She's Mine +5
    Last edited by She's Mine; 08-22-2013 at 10:30 AM.
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

I'm in. How about meeting at the sandbar. There are never big crowds anymore and it's easy for me with the kid.
    But I can meet anywhere. No big deal

Wendi
    I can't wait to go to Topock66. Wish we could join you but we will be in Parker. Plan on going to Topock66 9/21/13 after Billy B's deal. If anyone is out there that weekend lets meet up.

Senior Member Miss Managed Assets's Avatar
    I vote "TOPOCK", good food, beer and awesome pool!! "Cold" River water! hopefully they'll have the swim up bar done soon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Managed Assets View Post
    I vote "TOPOCK", good food, beer and awesome pool!! "Cold" River water! hopefully they'll have the swim up bar done soon!!!
    we have a group going to havasu spring today, aug 24... leaving at 8am from winsor...

everyone is welcome......ps how you been?...

I can do topock.

Senior Member Miss Managed Assets's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PLAYER View Post
    we have a group going to havasu spring today, aug 24... leaving at 8am from winsor...everyone is welcome......ps how you been?...
    We've been good thank's. Have to meet up with you guys when were in Havasu. Looking at the 21st, we have a Football game USC/Utah State trying to figure things out, I vote River and sell our tickets!
    Last edited by Miss Managed Assets; 08-24-2013 at 08:00 PM.

Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ

Ok, so it's Topoc on Saturday 11-2pm at the pool. I'll be wearing a Red Teague hat. Sorry Dustin, I need a Menace Marine hat when available!

She's Mine +5
    Menace Marine + ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by She's Mine View Post
    Ok, so it's Topoc on Saturday 11-2pm at the pool. I'll be wearing a Red Teague hat. Sorry Dustin, I need a Menace Marine hat when available!

She's Mine +5
    Menace Marine + ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Ill bring a menace marine sticker to cover up that hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Menace Marine View Post
    Ill bring a menace marine sticker to cover up that hat.
    i'd take a hat and wear it with pride......

don't know if you seen the out come;;;;but I sold the boat and bought one with a 525 in it already...

thanks for helping out with ideas and thoughts...

see you at topock