Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GRADS

Let the wife take the boat out by herself today

And it came back in one piece! I needed to replace one of the bunks on the trailer and needed the boat off of it to do it so I had the wife take the boat out with one of her friends. She has never done it herself but I was confident she could do it although I was still a little nervous. I'm sure they got a few looks from the sausage boats....it's not very often you see two chicks driving a 29' boat. Here's a couple pictures she snapped.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

You "let" me take the boat out?..Might want to change the title of the thread.. Our major failure was not taking any pictures of ourselves, especially while we were blowing by all of the boys
    Last edited by mrs.daytona; 08-17-2013 at 06:08 PM. Reason: typo

BUSTED lol

Let the wife take the boat out by herself today

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.daytona View Post
    You "let" me take the boat out?..Might want to change the title of the thread.. Our major failure was not taking any pictures of ourselves, especially while we were blowing by all of the boys
    Tell him Mrs D!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    CH3NO2

GRADS
    You "let" me take the boat out?..Might want to change the title of the thread..:hmmm: Our major failure was not taking any pictures of ourselves, especially while we were blowing by all of the boys :D
    Name:  backtothekitchen.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  62.3 KB

:cheekkiss:

WMC

Re: Let the wife take the boat out by herself today

Ha ha grad

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Name:  backtothekitchen.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  62.3 KB

Oh come on now...do you expect anyone to believe that you would actually say that? Anyone who knows us knows that you don't want me in the kitchen

GRADS
    Oh come on now...do you expect anyone to believe that you would actually say that? Anyone who knows us knows that you don't want me in the kitchen
    I want you in the kitchen.......cooking that's a different story.

I let the wife go out on the boat alone,not worried,i have insurance on both !

Quote Originally Posted by dj bill View Post
    I let the wife go out on the boat alone,not worried,i have insurance on both !
    Thats Funny