Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
    I was that parent last night. My daughter through a fit about putting pants on to go out to dinner. She screamed all the way to the restaurant. When we got there she refused to sit in a chair so I let her sit right on the floor next to the table till she finally realized she was the only one doing it. She finally got into a chair after that. Having kids is awesome. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by djunkie View Post
    I was that parent last night. My daughter through a fit about putting pants on to go out to dinner. She screamed all the way to the restaurant. When we got there she refused to sit in a chair so I let her sit right on the floor next to the table till she finally realized she was the only one doing it. She finally got into a chair after that. Having kids is awesome. Lol
    Great story........and it's "Threw"

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    People who won't answer the phone when you call but will respond immediately to a text at any hour of the day or night......That's just focked up
    Sorry that's me too Paul, I would much rather text. Except when I go to bed phone is on silent. 😎

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by djunkie View Post
    I can completely tolerate kids behavior, kids will be kids. What gets me is when the behavior is a direct reflection of their parents. You're in the best years of child raising, cherish it. Teenage girls are a handful! 😰

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

I was accused of being a "text" "whore".

I really don't think I texted that much. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I once went to a sports bar and this family with 2 kids sat in the booth next to me. It was an open booth. The kids started kicking my jacket and I moved it closer to me. The kid then scooted closer to me and started kicking my jacket again. I looked over at the parents, they saw me and said nothing. The third time he did it I gave him "the look" and told him he needs to stop. I scared him so bad he bumped the table and spilled buffalo sauce all over his mom's leg.

Felt great! Lol

Sent from my Bat Cave
    I love it when Karma strikes!

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I was accused of being a "text" "whore".

I really don't think I texted that much. LOL
    I'm guessing that maybe they were thinking that posting on TapaTalk was actually texting.....

If that's the case then I'd suggest that you are a whole Brothel

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    I'm guessing that maybe they were thinking that posting on TapaTalk was actually texting.....

If that's the case then I'd suggest that you are a whole Brothel
    Haha yeah who cares lol

The stop light from the 605 N to the 210 E connector!!! It's effing useless

Traffic lights with a left red arrow that stays red when there is no oncoming traffic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk