Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffles View Post
    Pm sent

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Get back pancake

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    Thats not right WMC should or his family should not be eligibe for swag posted on his site ..... Period

WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffles View Post
    Pm sent

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    And so the first ever "Magic Shockwave" was born
    It is for the Campbell.

Banned
    Ok Greg i'll take it for the new mini that i'm building right now. Remember i let you back on my Facebook.LOL

GRADS
    Decided to give it to 454 Blue Boat because he is going to use it for a boat he is building for his 13 year old Grandson. Get hold of me to arrange to get it.

Thank you very much I showed my grandson and hes real happy

Name:  ants new boat 1.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  41.1 KB

His great grandpa owns the Daytona Bad Girl And on this tunnel im cutting out the nose and making it a pickle fork like my Dads lol and it too will be the same red

Name:  tunnel sac river.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  107.7 KB
    Last edited by 454 blue boat; 08-26-2013 at 08:26 PM.

Free steering wheel and hub for Hotboat member

Looks like a fun GF and GS project!
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon View Post
    Looks like a fun GF and GS project!
    Thxs it will be starting it in 2 wks after labor day going to put a jet ski motor and pump in it and a wing at the back . removing the seam that goes around it and making it flush its not a rub rail and even make a cover over motor with a snorkel scoop lol

I can not thanks this guy enough got the wheel today and heck I almost wished I wouldn't have already told my grandson about it because I would of put it on my own boat lol .You know Ive done alot of freebies and that saying pay it forward , well it came my way and now I owe some more Thxs again your cool

Free steering wheel and hub for Hotboat member

Nice job Grads 👍

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by 454 blue boat View Post
    I can not thanks this guy enough got the wheel today and heck I almost wished I wouldn't have already told my grandson about it because I would of put it on my own boat lol .You know Ive done alot of freebies and that saying pay it forward , well it came my way and now I owe some more Thxs again your cool
    Glad you liked it. Make sure and post pictures of your Grandsons boat build.