Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post

Clearman's Northwoods Inn in Covina - Cabbage salad and cheese bread

The bread is sooo bomb there. They also have, I think its called, the boat in Rosemead (or right around that area) that is owned by them but it is more like cafeteria style but the food is still on point!

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    The bread is sooo bomb there. They also have, I think its called, the boat in Rosemead (or right around that area) that is owned by them but it is more like cafeteria style but the food is still on point!
    That place is bomb! I think thats actually South Pasadena. I'm rarely in that area, but if I am I always try to stop there for a steak sandwich on cheese bread.

Hey you're in Rancho... do you ever go to Brandon's Diner for breakfast? Love that place. Tam's is good too for omelettes. Then sub hash browns for fries....Then there's Corky's but I use to hit that up late night, never been there sober. lol
    Last edited by niceguyeddie; 08-16-2013 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    That place is bomb! I think thats actually South Pasadena. I'm rarely in that area, but if I am I always try to stop there for a steak sandwich on cheese bread.

Hey you're in Rancho... do you ever go to Brandon's Diner for breakfast? Love that place. Tam's is good too for omelettes. Then sub hash browns for fries....Then there's Corky's but I use to hit that up late night, never been there sober. lol
    Never been to Brandon's...Is that the one on Foothill and Campus or Grove?
    Tams is Bomb! I frequent that place on a hangover basis....Love the carne asada chili cheese fries. I actually live right down the street from there on Vineyard and foothill.
    Been to COrkeys once and the portions are good.
    I like BC cafe aka kick back jacks also

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Never been to Brandon's...Is that the one on Foothill and Campus or Grove?
    Tams is Bomb! I frequent that place on a hangover basis....Love the carne asada chili cheese fries. I actually live right down the street from there on Vineyard and foothill.
    Been to COrkeys once and the portions are good.
    I like BC cafe aka kick back jacks also
    Yea that's the one. Kinda by Round table and El Polo Loco.

Back when I was in high school, Tam's was open 24/7, dunno if they still are. I had a friend that lived close and we'd skate board through the drive through at night.

Oh Pizza Royal by Smart and Final off Baseline and Carnelian is good too! Get the Pastrami Pizza. The owners are river people too!