Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Crab legs, etc. ... Willow Room @ the Bluewater, Parker Strip. Yum!

Name:  184280_10200152362665805_1554962141_n.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  77.7 KB

By the way Wicky... that sushi looks delish!

Favorite Food Thread - pics please

Bread pudding and French vanilla ice cream from Central 😋Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376621021.706474.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  35.2 KB

Hard to pick a fav food. I have my spots for certain things though. I pretty much just eat at these places in rotation when I don't cook.

Most of my spots are lil hole in the walls. I'm kinda hippie when it comes to food and refuse to eat at chain restaurants other than In N Out or Del Taco when i'm hammered.

Taco Mesa in Costa Mesa - Wet Carne Asada or Shirmp Burrito and Stuffed Jalepenos

Lou's Red Oak BBQ in Huntington Beach - Tri Tip plate or Tri Tip Quesdilla

Dive Bar in Newport Beach - Steak Salad

Round Table Pizza - Chicken Artichoke Pizza or Meat-lovers w/ jalapenos

Clearman's Northwoods Inn in Covina - Cabbage salad and cheese bread

Back Abby in Claremont - Man salad or pommus fries or a burger.

Twisted Sage San Dimas CA - Seared Ahi salad

Sushi Sho in Costa Mesa - Jalapeno Eel rolls

Kings Fish House HB - Salmon Salad

La Tol Teca in Azusa - Shredded Chicken Burrito and they have the best tasting salsa (though not very hot) ever, ever!

Eat Chow in Costa Mesa - Seviche Salad or Turkey Chill Fries

Pit Fire Pizza in Newport Beach - Turkey Meat Balls or the Sauasage Party Pizza

The Old World Deli in West Covina - Chilli, Pizza, Salad bar.... hell anything!

Espios in Claremont - Salad and taco Tues. Shitty Service though.

JD Allisons in Upland - Buffalo Chicken Salad

Heroes in Fullerton - Turkey Sandwich

Larios Market - Covina (one in Chino Hills too) Great Carne Asada and they sell tacos for a buck all day. 3 of those and a glass bottle Coke on the tailgate of my truck and I'm on cloud nine!

...Damn I love food! Now I'm hungry. I forgot breakfast... I'll have to do that another time.
    Last edited by niceguyeddie; 08-16-2013 at 12:28 AM.

Haven Gastro Lamb burger

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post

The bread is sooo bomb there. They also have, I think its called, the boat in Rosemead (or right around that area) that is owned by them but it is more like cafeteria style but the food is still on point!

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    The bread is sooo bomb there. They also have, I think its called, the boat in Rosemead (or right around that area) that is owned by them but it is more like cafeteria style but the food is still on point!
    That place is bomb! I think thats actually South Pasadena. I'm rarely in that area, but if I am I always try to stop there for a steak sandwich on cheese bread.

Hey you're in Rancho... do you ever go to Brandon's Diner for breakfast? Love that place. Tam's is good too for omelettes. Then sub hash browns for fries....Then there's Corky's but I use to hit that up late night, never been there sober. lol
    Last edited by niceguyeddie; 08-16-2013 at 10:59 AM.

That place is bomb! I think thats actually South Pasadena. I'm rarely in that area, but if I am I always try to stop there for a steak sandwich on cheese bread.

Hey you're in Rancho... do you ever go to Brandon's Diner for breakfast? Love that place. Tam's is good too for omelettes. Then sub hash browns for fries....Then there's Corky's but I use to hit that up late night, never been there sober. lol
    Never been to Brandon's...Is that the one on Foothill and Campus or Grove?
    Tams is Bomb! I frequent that place on a hangover basis....Love the carne asada chili cheese fries. I actually live right down the street from there on Vineyard and foothill.
    Been to COrkeys once and the portions are good.
    I like BC cafe aka kick back jacks also

WMC
    Hard to pick a fav food. I have my spots for certain things though. I pretty much just eat at these places in rotation when I don't cook.

Most of my spots are lil hole in the walls. I'm kinda hippie when it comes to food and refuse to eat at chain restaurants other than In N Out or Del Taco when i'm hammered.

Taco Mesa in Costa Mesa - Wet Carne Asada or Shirmp Burrito and Stuffed Jalepenos

Lou's Red Oak BBQ in Huntington Beach - Tri Tip plate or Tri Tip Quesdilla

Dive Bar in Newport Beach - Steak Salad

Round Table Pizza - Chicken Artichoke Pizza or Meat-lovers w/ jalapenos

Back Abby in Claremont - Man salad or pommus fries or a burger.

Twisted Sage San Dimas CA - Seared Ahi salad

Sushi Sho in Costa Mesa - Jalapeno Eel rolls

Kings Fish House HB - Salmon Salad

La Tol Teca in Azusa - Shredded Chicken Burrito and they have the best tasting salsa (though not very hot) ever, ever!

Eat Chow in Costa Mesa - Seviche Salad or Turkey Chill Fries

Pit Fire Pizza in Newport Beach - Turkey Meat Balls or the Sauasage Party Pizza

The Old World Deli in West Covina - Chilli, Pizza, Salad bar.... hell anything!

Espios in Claremont - Salad and taco Tues. Shitty Service though.

JD Allisons in Upland - Buffalo Chicken Salad

Heroes in Fullerton - Turkey Sandwich

Larios Market - Covina (one in Chino Hills too) Great Carne Asada and they sell tacos for a buck all day. 3 of those and a glass bottle Coke on the tailgate of my truck and I'm on cloud nine!

...Damn I love food! Now I'm hungry. I forgot breakfast... I'll have to do that another time.
    LOL Wendi's cousin Dana is the manager there

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    LOL Wendi's cousin Dana is the manager there
    LOL! I'm telling you Espios has bomb food but I swear they have the shittest service. Kinda like the Soup Nazi from Seinfeld! No offense!

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Never been to Brandon's...Is that the one on Foothill and Campus or Grove?
    Tams is Bomb! I frequent that place on a hangover basis....Love the carne asada chili cheese fries. I actually live right down the street from there on Vineyard and foothill.
    Been to COrkeys once and the portions are good.
    I like BC cafe aka kick back jacks also
    Yea that's the one. Kinda by Round table and El Polo Loco.

Back when I was in high school, Tam's was open 24/7, dunno if they still are. I had a friend that lived close and we'd skate board through the drive through at night.

Oh Pizza Royal by Smart and Final off Baseline and Carnelian is good too! Get the Pastrami Pizza. The owners are river people too!