Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Bump can't wait!!
    Gonna be a blast !!!
    We"ll be there Thursday !!!

Got a room. The wife and I will be rolling on Wednesday. I will be on a buddies crew. We are Havasu virgins so we are looking for suggestions for things to do after the races...

does everyone know that the lake is closed from site 6 to copper canyon, and that ice chest allowed ...

600 buck to park your motor home in rotory park

300 to park a boat in the bay, limited to 100 spaces...

just posting this cause a lot I've talked to think this is a free spectator event.....not....

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    does everyone know that the lake is closed from site 6 to copper canyon, and that ice chest allowed ...

just posting this cause a lot I've talked to think this is a free spectator event.....not....
    I have a media pass, will that get me to within 1-2 miles?

Wendi
    Here is a link to purchase tickets for Thunder on River in Lake Havasu https://secure.ticketsage.net/websal...asoildragboats

I'll be there!! Can't wait..It's gonna be a blast.....I'll be in the pits with the Meanstreak crew....I will wear my Hotboat hat if Mike let's me..he may have one for the "team" he may want us to wear,I haven't asked so I guess I'll find out..lol...See y'all there!

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I have a media pass, will that get me to within 1-2 miles?
    just wanted everyone to know its not like the shoot out where you can park and watch

It looks like the race is right in front of Rotary Park. So couldn't you see it from the Nautical?

Quote Originally Posted by 78Southwind View Post
    It looks like the race is right in front of Rotary Park. So couldn't you see it from the Nautical?
    Depends on how many boats are gonna be parked in Thompson, might make it a little hard to see
    Im sure theres gonna be a good amount even though its $300 that gets you 4 tickets for the whole weekend, 1 ticket for the weekend is 80 so really not a bad deal.

Gonna be working with the Team Slick Racing P/E BOAT THIS WEEKEND SHOULD BE A GOOD TIME !

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post

2FF did you mean "no ice chests allowed"? I thought I read that somewhere.