Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Catalina run

Catalina run

We are going to do a Catalina run this Saturday if any one is interested in joining. Probably launch out of Los alamitos harbor around 8 to 8:30. Then head to the island for a bit. We usually have an early lunch over there and then head back before it gets rough in the afternoon. Probably spend the rest of the day cruising the harbor and hangin out at the yard house. We have 4 or 5 boats going so far. It should be a good time.

Sounds like a good time just waiting to happen. Wish we could make it. Rain check??

What boats do you have going so far? May have to make a call to a Cig owner.......

Hey we have Vine 2 wine in Valencia at 6 so get us back in time, we`ll go. lol. Vine 2 Wine is a Breast Cancer fund Raiser for Circle Of Hope. So we in?

Catalina run

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    What boats do you have going so far? May have to make a call to a Cig owner.......
    I will be in my 25 Daytona.
    Rob will be in his 24 Htm.
    We have two other 25 daytonas going and a 235 eliminator eagle.

Catalina run

Quote Originally Posted by NRI View Post
    Hey we have Vine 2 wine in Valencia at 6 so get us back in time, we`ll go. lol. Vine 2 Wine is a Breast Cancer fund Raiser for Circle Of Hope. So we in?
    Don't think we will be back by then. Sorry.

Wendi

Catalina run

I'm in cant wait

Wendi

Catalina run

I must have a seat on the largest boat

Catalina run

Only two days away. Swell report looks good. 2-3 ft at 11 seconds apart last I checked. 10 mph winds and 65 degrees. Doesn't get much nicer than that.

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace Marine View Post
    Only two days away. Swell report looks good. 2-3 ft at 11 seconds apart last I checked. 10 mph winds and 65 degrees. Doesn't get much nicer than that.
    What's a bad swell report look like?