Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Wtb bbc jet boat parts

Have NRI pick it up for you..I'm sure he'd love to!

Re: Wtb bbc jet boat parts

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    'MM is in Valencia. I know he has a friend that frequents HB and would probably help out with delivery of money and parts. NRI to the rescue
    I don't mind...whatever works for MM or NRI. I'm in Hb at jerads every week so ball is in his court.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Wtb bbc jet boat parts

MM call Nick in the morning
    www.nickroseinsurance.com
    CA: 661.253.1131
    AZ: 928-669-2900

$75 and they're yours. These are the pics before I picked them up in Hisperia, cleaned them and realized they didnt fit my hull lol. Only thing missing is a gasket (on the port side I believe) and bolts.

Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Waffles; 08-21-2013 at 09:51 AM.

Wtb bbc jet boat parts

Quote Originally Posted by Waffles View Post
    $75 and they're yours. These are the pics before I picked them up in Hisperia, cleaned them and realized they didnt fit my hull lol. Only thing missing is a gasket (on the port side I believe) and bolts.

Sold. Ill try to arrange pickup some how. Don't want anyone going out of their way.

parts?

WMC

Waffles bring to Riverland and we'll have NRI or bianca_ rose take them back to MM

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Wtb bbc jet boat parts

Hey waffles. Nick rose is in Huntington Beach today and offered to pick up the parts if that works for you. Give me a call. And we can set it up for today or another time if today won't work for you. Thanks. Dustin. 661-755-0620

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    Waffles bring to Riverland and we'll have NRI or bianca_ rose take them back to MM

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
    Will do if things don't work out. Thanks Will!

Quote Originally Posted by Menace Marine View Post
    Hey waffles. Nick rose is in Huntington Beach today and offered to pick up the parts if that works for you. Give me a call. And we can set it up for today or another time if today won't work for you. Thanks. Dustin. 661-755-0620
    I wont be able to meet up today but I'll give you a call sometime this afternoon to set something up. Just got home from graveyard, gotta catch some zzZzZZ's lol

-Ivan

Last edited by Waffles; 08-21-2013 at 10:00 AM.

Wtb bbc jet boat parts

I still need all these parts. If you have them and want to sell them please give me a call or send me your info and I will call you. I can arrange to have someone pick up parts or pay for shipping. The motor is done and I need to get this boat together. Thanks.
    Dustin
    661-755-0620