Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fair warning!!

Fair warning!!

I am here, and this place is about to go in a shit in a hand basket! Ban me now or forever hold you peace.

Welcome to the site! You may be the first to ask to be banned lol.

what a maroon

can we add some real horsepower to that basket, or is it a waste of time???
    RSCHAP1

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    I am here, and this place is about to go in a shit in a hand basket! Ban me now or forever hold you peace.
    Welcome to www.hotboat.com, I appreciate the warning. But please keep it civil. I realize I went off the deep end yesterday, uncharacteristic for me really. I'm normally pretty laid back. We haven't yet turned on the drama switch here, not saying it won't eventually get turned on. But in the mean time we're trying to stay as drama free as possible. We, the people who run this place, pretty much live our lives around boating. Sure we do other things, but only if they don't interfere with our boating time We hope you like it here and we hope you can share some of your racing experiences with us. Welcome again. HB

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by dj bill View Post
    what a maroon
    How ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by dj bill View Post
    what a maroon
    Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    How ironic.
    Yeah, sometimes even spell check can't save you from looking like an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Welcome to www.hotboat.com, I appreciate the warning. But please keep it civil. I realize I went off the deep end yesterday, uncharacteristic for me really. I'm normally pretty laid back. We haven't yet turned on the drama switch here, not saying it won't eventually get turned on. But in the mean time we're trying to stay as drama free as possible. We, the people who run this place, pretty much live our lives around boating. Sure we do other things, but only if they don't interfere with our boating time We hope you like it here and we hope you can share some of your racing experiences with us. Welcome again. HB
    I understand, River D has a nack for bringing that out in people.
    I'll try to behave.
    Last edited by WMC; 08-08-2013 at 09:44 AM.

WMC

Re: Fair warning!!

Welcome to the site.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome!!! I always love your posts. Cut to the chase!!! But definitely aren't for the faint of heart or the thinned skinned!!!
    Last edited by wolfie; 08-08-2013 at 11:10 AM.