Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    GRADS
    ....no one on Riverchat owns a boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Interesting little known fact is I am a moderator on a boating website, just ain't gonna tell which one.
    We keep it drama free there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    ....no one on Riverchat owns a boat.
    nor is it drama free.......then read the first four words of your post
    guess again.
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Don't believe everything you read on the interweb - HB facts #1 & #2

It was never my intent to make this a "let's bash RD thread", it was my intent to quash the BS statement he posted on PB. Based on ole RS's sign up date and user number, I think I successfully proved my point. The facts pretty much speak for them-self. How can he make a November 1 launch claim when he in fact signed up on October 18? Lol

And the other ludicrous claim that we opened accounts to "spam" his site with Hotboat.com propaganda? Another empty and baseless claim.

Time to close this one up. Point proven. 😋

So the website wasn't active prior to Nov 1 or was Nov 1 simply the scheduled launch/tell everyone about it date?

So the website wasn't active prior to Nov 1 or was Nov 1 simply the scheduled launch/tell everyone about it date?
    We actually were shooting for November after missing October and possibly September LOL. My web guy got it up and running early and kinda forgot to tell me LOL. So at least 32 people signed up before me. But yes, it was actually up and running in early October.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    It was never my intent to make this a "let's bash RD thread", it was my intent to quash the BS statement he posted on PB. Based on ole RS's sign up date and user number, I think I successfully proved my point. The facts pretty much speak for them-self. How can he make a November 1 launch claim when he in fact signed up on October 18? Lol

And the other ludicrous claim that we opened accounts to "spam" his site with Hotboat.com propaganda? Another empty and baseless claim.

Time to close this one up. Point proven. ��
    If you want to let your laundry dry on the line a little longer I understand but you should probably lock the side gate so no more neighbors cruise by to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    We actually were shooting for November after missing October and possibly September LOL. My web guy got it up and running early and kinda forgot to tell me LOL. So at least 32 people signed up before me. But yes, it was actually up and running in early October.
    Thanks, just curious. Not sure when I signed up but seems like pretty early in Nov..

I never quite understood why RDP and HB became so segregated when prior to the launch anytime you clicked for HB it redirected to rdp.
    I never had a clue you were brown until you bring it up, which in my book is a completely unnecessary trump card to carry.jmho
    Grads' banning(who knows which one of the dozens truthfully) IMO was him consistently pushing the envelope. Justified, probably. Sadly, I think he has some great input and content when he wants but for whatever reason he seemed to always loose it if someone disagreed with him.
    I've been around these boat forums since 2003ish, I'm not a avid race fan or tech whiz for boats but I do enjoy the lifestyle it provides me and my family. My presence on all of them is more geared at the social aspect of it, enjoying time together with similarly minded people at the lake and/or other events and trips.
    Whether a prop turns left or right, hull has 2 steps, yada, yada, yada isn't as important to me, although getting needed info when you do have an issue is obtainable on any of the forums. That part of it can be helpful. I've seen fantastic personal help go to those in need from complete strangers on these sites.....so to see bickering between folks from what I view as a common denominator with different IP addresses is disheartening.
    A couple board members I've met in person shortly after my ban made comments that one of the Mods was racist. I'm pretty sure it's bullshit tho... I don't really care about that kinda stuff anyways... I get that shit all the time from friends. Hell my buddy told me the other day I should name my boat "Affirmative Action". lol!

I agree, the forums has been a great way to help, receive help (in even non-boating related things) and meet some pretty cool people.

Quote Originally Posted by Cigalert View Post
    If you want to let your laundry dry on the line a little longer I understand but you should probably lock the side gate so no more neighbors cruise by to do the same.
    Yeah, not that easy with tapatalk lol

Thanks, just curious. Not sure when I signed up but seems like pretty early in Nov..
    Correct, you signed up Nov 1st. You are user #417